CHAPTER 111

Chapter 111

    "Black Dog, are you crazy?! This is a violation of order, how dare you?" Ji Zaiguang cursed, his body, which had been starving for several days, suddenly gained momentum, and his wings were about to go. Peck the dark god.

    The Dark God slapped him away with a sullen face, looking unhappy.

    Everything in the world is inherently high or low, and there is a difference in dignity from the moment of birth. God is born higher than all living beings, and human beings are born to prostrate to gods. This is order.

    No one ever thought of becoming a god. It's like an ant wants to be an elephant, how can it happen?

    This is ridiculous.

    Just thinking about it, his thin claws trembled in panic. There are only two gods in the world, light and darkness. If the God of the Black Sea wants to make Amelia a god, he must take his godhood.

    But his skill is not as good as that of a human being, and he is still being hung upside down and tied under the eaves, and his life and death are at the discretion of others.

    If the God of Darkness is determined to make Amelia a god, then He...

    "Don't forget, you can't enter the God Realm now, and you will harm her by making her a god." The silent god of darkness.

    "If you don't want her to die, you can just use other methods. It's not necessary... Mmmm!" The

    Dark God snuffed out the noisy voice.

    He is sitting on the throne, looking far out of the window, passing through the layers of buildings, many human beings are kneeling in his direction, humble and pious, just like the one who promises every time he sees him' Pope', annoying as hell.

    Especially when someone is praying to the gods, those noisy voices are like annoying mosquitoes, buzzing non-stop in the ear, talking about some boring and trivial topics.

    Every time he was awakened by these voices in his deep sleep, the God of Darkness would angrily pinch the source of the voices to death, and then follow the clues to kill a few, and no one dared to pray to Him over time.

    Amelia seemed different from those humans.

    She is not afraid of him, rather than fear and awe, her eyes are more scrutinized and curious, even if she bends down for a moment, it is not because of his status as a god. There is a special temperament in her that he has never seen in others.

    The Dark God is not sure how long this difference can last, maybe forever, maybe he will get bored in less than two days. The torrent of time can always dilute all feelings.

    At that time, should He kill her, or just throw her away and let her go back to being an ordinary mortal? If the saint becomes a god, the aftermath will be much troublesome.

    The Dark God was contemplating, with no expression on his face, a little gloomy.

    "Buckle, buckle." There was a knock on the door.

    The Pope walked in with a bent waist, prostrated himself on the ground, and said, "My God, your faithful believer sends you greetings." The

    ground was bright, and from the mirror, the Dark God saw the Pope's distorted face in excitement and fear.

    Those biting greeds were no different from other human types he had seen.

    The God of Darkness suddenly felt bored. He suppressed his impatience and said in a frighteningly cold voice, "Close your eyes." The