CHAPTER 121

Chapter 121

    Amelia once said that the God of Darkness has a villainous face, and when his face is expressionless, he is very fierce and terrifying. His facial features are profound, and he looks like he is angry or ready to get angry at any time.

    When He was really angry and furious, that face was really special! do not! Can! afraid!

    Probably a subson of the Power X100.

    Jason came home exhausted. He was about to breathe a sigh of relief when he turned around and was caught off guard when he saw his whole body hidden in the shadows with an expression like a god about to eat people. He almost knelt down in fright.

    "My, my lord."

    Jason's heart was trembling, and Ma Liuer crawled on the ground, keenly aware that the god's mood seemed not very good.

    No, it should be said to be very bad.

    When the hooded Wia crushed Jason's eyes, the whip that followed directly hit the soul, half of the whipped soul came out, and the pain was so painful that he couldn't speak for a while. Lie on the ground panting.

    "Close your eyes." The god's voice was cold.

    Jason swallowed hard, closed his eyes quickly, lowered his head, and his upper body almost touched the ground.

    Is there anything wrong with the coming of our Lord himself? Could it be that he didn't do something well, angered the gods, and punished him himself?

    Jason's heart was pounding, his hands and feet were shaking, trying to remember what he had done these days to make the god so angry.

    Could it be that it was because of the incident that almost hurt the saint a few days ago? Jason also knew that what he did was wrong. He originally planned to kneel in front of the god statue to plead guilty and punish himself in a few days.

    But I didn't expect my lord's affection for the saint to be so deep that he would even personally beat him and come down in person.

    How can you kill a chicken with a sledgehammer!

    He has served the gods all his life, but he has never seen the true face of the gods before, and Jason, who relied on the saintesses of the hostile forces to achieve his wish, almost burst into tears and burst into tears.

    心酸.jpg

    可他怎么也没有想到,虽然神明一见面就揍他确实是因为这个,但主要的目的,还是为了……

    恋爱咨询。

    Relationship advice that starts with "I have a believer."

    "This..."

    Jason had cold sweat on his forehead, and under the gaze of the gods, he racked his brains to answer: "If a woman is so angry, ordinary methods can't be coaxed well, and explanations won't make too much noise. Based on my experience, why don't you try to fulfill her wish?"

    He was now talking to the shadowy figure opposite him through a black mist.

    This is a loyal believer of the Dark God, who has been troubled by this matter recently. Hearing that Jason is very good at this aspect, he specially prayed to the gods to come and ask about it.

    And the god brought this faithful believer here to ask him in order to beat him.

    ...Whether others believe it or not, he believed it anyway.