CHAPTER 131

Chapter 131

    Amelia raised her eyebrows, held up a corner of the doll, and leaned in for a closer look.

    "What?" "What is it?"     "     What

    's the     relationship

    with Alfonso     ?

    " Amelia took a breath, restrained her expression, and said helplessly: "I don't hate you, don't cry, come on, I'll wipe your tears.     " , without explaining clearly, he stuffed it to her.     Amelia lost her temper and wanted to beat up people, especially a black elf. But looking at the sobbing little doll, I couldn't bear to scold it, so I had to take out a handkerchief and wipe the tears off its face.     "Okay, don't cry."     Looking closely at the wet eyes soaked in water, they were as beautiful as her favorite ruby, the long eyelashes fluttered, and the eyeballs were timid and attached. glanced at her.     Amelia: "...!"     Not to mention, Alfonso's face looks pretty when he's crying.     Others are pear blossoms with rain, but it is rainstorm pear blossoms, fierce and pitiful.     Amelia couldn't help but soften her heart, and her voice to coax it softened a lot.     What touches the fingertips are real water droplets.     I don't know what Alfonso did. Apart from being speechless, the little doll behaved like a real person, and even the tears were real.     "Hmm." The doll wiped away tears, hugged Amelia's fingers, and coquettishly coquettishly in a crying voice.

    Amelia held it in the palm of her hand, and the doll slumped down obediently, letting her hands and feet go, allowing her to turn it over and over again to study it.

    This is amazing, how did you do it?

    From Amelia's perception, this is an ordinary doll. If she hadn't seen its lively arms and legs, it would be no different from the ones played by children on the street.

    "I don't know why Alfonso sent you here. It can't be for me to play with, right?"

    Amelia didn't know how to deal with it. After a while, she hesitated and stuffed the doll into her pocket. Sighing, "Okay, then let's take you away first."

    How much has this ghost elf kept from her.

    The little doll was very obedient, although it always had to sob a few times, but it stayed obediently in her pocket and kept silent.

    Only when passing somewhere, it suddenly moved.

    Amelia: "?...What's the matter? Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

    She reached in and tapped its forehead.

    "Hey." The

    doll clung to the soft fingers and gave a light bite, then groped around her body, found the softest piece of fabric, and drew something in the palm of her hand.

    Amelia felt the itchy touch in her palm, and said to herself: "...the road."

    "What road, the road?"

    Amelia looked down at the buildings in the lower world. She walked from the sky through the air. Just as he was about to knock on the door of the God Realm to annoy Alfonso, he happened to pass by...

    an orphanage.

    The orphanage in the slums, where she first came to this world.

    But Amelia just glanced at the orphanage, then looked away to the deserted road.

    She asked, "Are you talking about here?"

    "Oh."

    The doll seemed to shake its head, its whole body lay on her hand, and the rough cloth brushed against her skin, slightly itchy.