CHAPTER 119

Chapter 119

    The sun, which had just jumped out of the horizon, suddenly stopped in mid-air.

    From time to time, the whole sky is dark, and sometimes it is as bright as day.

    "What's going on?"

    " What happened?"

    "The sun, the sun...?"

    The people who had just experienced the sun's fall were panicked and panicked.

    The believers discovered the abnormality faster than ordinary people, and they gathered around the temple. The huge and heavy pressure from the center of the temple made no one dare to approach, so they had to kneel down at the nearest place, and crawled in the dark, piously pray.

    "Bang!!"

    With a loud noise, a big hole exploded in the roof of the temple, and a dark and slender figure leaped out, leaping into the sky at a speed that ordinary people could hardly see, and clawed at the air with five fingers.

    The world suddenly went dark.

    There was a crack in the sky, and an endless black mist poured out from it to cover the sky, especially the place where the light was most abundant. The black mist was as thick as thick ink.

    The ink was twisted into silk threads, and a large net was opened to surround the sun like a fishing net. The sharp silk threads were drawn in, and tightly squeezed tightly.

    "The God of Light." The god gritted his teeth and squeezed out a sentence. His face was terribly dark, and he had already calmed down. He found the person who took the saint away from various clues.

    God of light.

    Sure enough, he is an old dog who has fought against Him for tens of billions of years, so he should not be underestimated. He actually split half of his soul to attach to the animal body, and used humiliation to achieve the effect of underestimating the enemy. It seemed defeated and vulnerable, but in fact, the main soul concealed his voice and kept hiding in the body of the saint, waiting for the powerful one to seize it. moment.

    Those soul tonics prepared for the saint were all sent to the mouth of the God of Light, which became another boost for him to successfully win the saint.

    Anger and murderous intent distorted the face of the Dark God, and endless magic power gushed out from that thin and slender body, almost flooding the entire continent.

    It was He who was too careless to discover this for such a long time.

    It was because he was too impatient and rushed to make her a god regardless of the saint's wishes, so he gave the God of Light an opportunity to take advantage of it.

    He claims to be a god in arrogance and is arrogant, but he can't even protect his beloved human beings, can't find her whereabouts, and can't save her.

    The god's blood-red eyes stared at Tomorrow in front of him, and cracks appeared faintly on his handsome and unruly face. This human body could hardly bear such a great force, and it was walking on the verge of collapse.

    But he didn't care about it, a few clusters of blood burst out of his arms, his veins burst out, and the black net sank, forcing the sun down.

    The sky changed dramatically, the sun and the moon reversed.

    In an instant, day and night are exchanged, and the world returns to darkness. The bright full moon covers the sky, occupies all space, and dominates everything with an absolutely dominant attitude.