CHAPTER 127

Chapter 127

   Alfonso was beaten again.

    Not only was he beaten, but he was also bitten.

    Amelia lay on its neck like a vampire, gnawing blood dripping from it.

    Considering that the height difference between the two was more than a head, Alfonso had to bend down and take the initiative to bring his neck up, so that the little ancestor could eat it satisfactorily and comfortably.

    "Annoying ghost, I'll bite you to death." The saint muttered vaguely, her lips were stained red with blood.

    She was wrapping around the elf's waist, which felt unexpectedly thin, and there were tough and firm muscles on both sides, which could not be squeezed.

    She couldn't help pinching it a few more times, then touched it upwards, and stretched it into the clothes after touching it.

    At last, when Amelia woke up from the fragrant sweet smell, she found that her hand was on an indescribable part of the elf, and the tip was bleeding.

    Amelia: ...Looks

    like I'm here to talk business?

    How did it happen without knowing it?

    It's all the elf's fault, if she insists on making her angry, she gets angry... but she just wants to vent her anger by messing with the elf.

    Amelia suddenly woke up from the beauty, and deeply felt that this was not the time to do such things.

    Love can be done at any time, it is not too late to solve the problem of black water first.

    So she withdrew her hand, let go of the messy bitten neck, and her expression turned serious, coughing a few times, ready to talk about something serious.

    "I found out that the maid I told you about before, she... ah!" The

    elf grabbed her waist with one hand, picked her up easily, put her hands back under her clothes by the way, and pressed her head on her neck, Forcibly brought it to her mouth for her to bite, wanting to do that kind of forced buying and selling.

    "Bite, who told you to let go." Alfonso snorted and said, "What maid, am I not enough?"

    He directly carried the person back to the bedroom and seduced him with his body.

    Amelia hesitated.

    So today, when the Pope reported the affairs and left, he put on that complicated and unspeakable expression again, and the maids looked at Alfonso with more sympathy, as if in their hearts Alfonso had become a person who was being treated every day. It's like hitting a poor oppressed person.

    Alfonso: "..."

    At the end of the day, Amelia finally pulled her head out of her masculinity and talked about the things that devoured Beatrice.

    Amelia said: "Those things scare me. It's creepy when I see it, just like I saw a snake on the side of the road before."

    Since she got the godhead, the emotion of fear and retreat seems to have disappeared from her body It was the same, but it made a comeback when facing the black water, even more violently, as if it had been accumulated until now.

    Alfonso fiddled with her fingers, and within a few seconds, squeezed her fingertips lightly, as if to appease, "Don't worry, it won't come out again."

    Amelia waited for a while : "...? And then? What is this thing? What is it called? What abilities does it have? You have just introduced it in one sentence?"