CHAPTER 116

Chapter 116

    This woman is still pretending to be innocent.

    Jason clenched his fingers, showing a murderous look, and looked dangerously at the woman in front of him.

    This damn saint is really the same as the hateful God of Light. They are both damned things. How dare they trick their gods with rhetoric! Now my lord has no movement, it may be because of the god of light, or he doesn't care about her, just playing casually.

    But Jason couldn't let it go!

    He had thought about tying the saint back before, but unfortunately the useless thing of the presiding judge was too useless, and he died simply and neatly, and the matter was not done well. It just so happens that the saint is alone now, so she might as well take it back and present it to the Lord as a gift.

    As soon as he thought about it, Jason's eyes froze, he drew out the dagger with his right hand, hid it in the cloak, and turned to leave as if nothing had happened.

    The moment the corner of the robe brushed against the hem of the saint's clothes, a cold light flashed, and the dagger was aimed straight at the chest at a tricky angle.

    "Choke!" The

    sharp light was wrapped by something at the moment it was about to brush against the skirt of the shirt, and it made a very small sound.

    Invisible golden threads descended, trapping his limbs one by one, and one even penetrated into his brain, straight into the brainstem.

    "!"

    Jason opened his eyes wide, and his murderous face instantly calmed down.

    He withdrew his hands expressionlessly, moved his hands and feet slowly, and walked towards the end of the street step by step, his stiff posture was like a marionette.

    Amelia: ?

    what's the situation?

    From her point of view, the strange dark elf who spoke to her inexplicably stopped for a moment after making a 180-degree turn like a dance, and then suddenly left without saying a word.

    There was a sense of bewilderment and confusion of 'what are you doing here' throughout the whole process.

    Just weird.

    For the sake of caution, Amelia hesitated for a moment, but chose to turn around and go home to avoid any surprises.

    Before leaving, she glanced at the young man who was still sitting at the door.

    With his handsome face lowered, his eyes stared straight at the movements of his hands, and he kept sifting through the muddy weeds that he picked up from who knows where, as if most of the food would be eaten a few times. Like more.

    Amelia touched with her hands hidden under her sleeves, found out the money bag, and took out a few gold coins from it. Quietly made a gesture.

    A little golden light flashed, lying quietly under the layers of weeds.

    On the other side, Jason, who was forcibly dragged away, finally stopped after walking nearly half of the city under control. He took a low breath, felt the frightening aura disappear, and opened his hood with shaking hands.

    That handsome face was already full of tears.

    Woohoo Lord! Even if the saint has betrayed you, do you still choose to protect her?