CHAPTER 106

Chapter 106

    ...

    this? ! ! !

    The chicken cub stretched out the tip of its wings dully, and touched the jade wall still covered with water vapor, as if to determine whether it was an illusion or reality in front of it.

    The answer is obvious, and it is true.

    He, the majestic God of Light, the ruler of the world (one of them), the supreme god who rules billions of lives, turned out to be a stupid chicken cub after being reborn from the shell! ! !

    "Ji!!!!"

    A milky chicken cry resounded through the sky.

    There are no lights in the spacious bathroom, only a few scattered torches emitting warm light, reflected on the white ground and walls.

    In the corner of the wall, there is a chubby chick, with two slender legs spread apart, sitting on the ground, its soft feathers are wetted by the residual moisture from the bathroom floor, but it is motionless like a petrified sculpture , the whole chicken is congealed.

    This was what Amelia saw when she opened the door with a yawn.

    "Where did the chick come from?" She was still terribly sleepy, her speech was a little vague, and every word was fluttering.

    Chicken Cub's tender body shook, and her rice-like black eyes looked at her, containing complex emotions that were difficult for outsiders to understand.

    The cool wind blows in through the open window, and the light egg shell is shaken by the wind, making the crisp sound of jade and stone hitting each other.

    Only then did Amelia see the broken egg shells on the ground, she thought about it for a while, and quickly guessed that the chick was hatched from an egg. She yawned again, walked up to the chicken cub, and lifted Mao Mao up.

    "Hey!..." The unexpected weightlessness made the chicken cub scream, but it quickly closed its beak, its furry face seemed a little embarrassed, and its eyeballs were fixed on the woman in front of it.

    Amelia pulled out the belt of the nightgown casually, and the placket was spread out, revealing her soft and dazzlingly white breasts under the dim light.

    Chicken cub:!

    Then the white silk belt was wrapped around its small body tightly, and finally wrapped around the tender beak, and a delicate bow was tied on it.

    Chicken cub:! ! ! ! !

    "Be honest." The woman's soft voice was like a sticky candy on the tip of her tongue, with a bit of watery sound, soft and lingering.

    The chicken cub struggled a few times, but did not break free, so he simply let her take it away to see what she wanted to do.

    The fat chicken cub was tied up and brought to the bedroom.

    The holy woman didn't say much, she threw the chicken cub onto the bed and covered it with a thick quilt, almost crushing it to death.

    Ji Zai looked dazed, and struggled to get out of the quilt, and when he turned his head, he saw the sleeping face of a woman.

    She fell asleep right away, and she hadn't touched the pillow for more than a few seconds, so she was terribly sleepy.

    Just looking at her slightly parted lips, pale and wounded, like plump petals that have been hit by wind and rain, pitifully fatigued.