CHAPTER 125

Chapter 125

    Beads of sweat rolled down his Adam's apple.

    The honey-like skin slid out a wet mark, from the sharp bones to the firm and elastic chest muscles, exuding a sweet and cold fragrance.

    Amelia suspected that what she was pressing was not a humanoid creature, but some kind of honey bread human.

    Otherwise, why are these indifferent skins so sweet, even the blood seems to contain icing sugar.

    "Are you a dog?"

    Alfonso looked down at the saint who was about to bite off a piece of flesh from her chest, and held her waist loosely with one hand, seemingly supporting her tense back.

    You are the dog!

    Amelia was furious and bit harder.

    It hissed, its blood-colored eyes narrowed slightly, like a sharp blade full of blood, full of murderous aura and violence, as if it was about to violently kill at any time. However, the gesture of embracing her was unexpectedly patient and gentle.

    Resisting the urge to fight back, this ferocious beast lets its beloved humans wreak havoc on it.

    It endured, and its slender fingertips wrapped around her long blond hair little by little, pulling it lightly and heavily, sometimes to the scalp.

    But that slight tingle, more like XXX than blocking.

    Amelia was even more excited, biting its long pointed ears viciously through the thick hair.

    Two pointed canine teeth rubbed against the sensitive skin.

    "Hurry up, please me, make me happy." The saint couldn't help but said vaguely.

    The elf laughed.

    The careless eyes ignited two clusters of flames, like a beast that had been ordered to let go of the shackles that restrained itself, infecting her soul with the unconquerable wildness little by little.

    The cold body temperature wrapped around the pure white body of the saint.

    Amelia's waist was numb, and a few incoherent sobs choked out of her throat.

    "Are you comfortable?"

    The chest under the palm trembled, the elf laughed recklessly, the corners of his eyes were flushed, his fingers were slightly bent, and he held her straight and trembling waist viciously, refusing to relax.

    laugh! what's so funny!

    Amelia squeezed the pointed ears tightly in her hands, tugged them violently, and let them go dizzily, touching the icy and soft touch with her fingertips as if soothing.

    There was only one thought in her muddled mind.

    Ears cannot be bullied.

    Ears are innocent.

    As for the annoying elf, I will take out my hand and hit it later.

    ...

    Exercising on the bed is indeed the most emotional vent.

    Amelia was curled up in the quilt dripping with sweat, her whole body felt as comfortable as if she had been scalded with hot water, her muscles and bones were opened, her stagnation was released, and she rarely yawned lazily.

    Want sleep.

    But still can't sleep.

    She kicked the elf who was tirelessly playing with her hair, and called out: "Bring me my scepter."