CHAPTER 110

Chapter 110

    Time passed by, and the squirrel outside the window had successfully eaten a pine cone.

    Alfonso leaned halfway against the wall, crossed his hands around his chest, and tapped his fingertips on the outside of his arms. The frequency gradually became faster, and his face became darker and darker.

    ——What is there to say, does it take so long to say goodbye?

    In fact, it wasn't very long, but in his eyes at this moment, every minute and every second seemed very long. It looks impatient.

    Alfonso waited for a while, changed his posture impatiently, and stepped on the black book on the ground.

    Heishu let out a trembling sound. Its neat and clean bookcase is covered with dust, and the surface is pitted, as if it has been smashed by something and buried in the soil.

    Amelia buried it, and Alfonso smashed it.

    That day Amelia was severely satirized by the black book, and she was so angry that she dug a hole on the spot and buried it, and stomped on it a few times, vowing to let it sleep underground forever.

    Heishu's mood ranged from motionless to slightly panicked to crying bitterly. He stayed motionless in the dark soil for a long time, and the whole book almost collapsed. When Alfonso found it later, he rushed up to hug him. thigh.

    Then he was hit to the ground with a fist, and the case of the book almost flew off with a violent blow.

    Now the black book can be regarded as knowing, what kind of person the god loves, the saint Amelia is its eternal god!

    You will only be beaten once if you offend the gods, and you will be beaten twice if you offend the saint! Hei Shu quickly ranked the saintess at the top of the list of "The Most Unprovoked Creature in the World", and vowed that the next time he will flatter him, he must do a good job and get it right!

    After waiting for a long time, a girl finally came far away on the gravel path outside the palace. Before she got close, a familiar smell wafted in.

    Shenming slightly straightened his back, his relaxed brows and eyes tightened, and his impatience suddenly turned into an emotion similar to nervousness.

    How should I talk to her? What expression do you use? Is she still angry?

    Complicated and chaotic emotions surged up. Before realizing the feelings, the gods could keep calm and stay out of the matter, and watch her hurt, sad, and pain calmly and even maliciously, watch her cry, and look at her absent-minded eyes.

    As if stabbing her would give him some weird pleasure.

    But now when the god saw her walking in, he was flustered, his heart was flustered, and his hands and feet were stiff. This brand-new emotion that he had never experienced before was both novel and he wanted to escape, wishing he could jump out of the window and escape now.

    Leaving may be a good choice.

    Suddenly, the god's mind went blank, and he couldn't think of what to say before. His hand unconsciously touched the window, and his calf exerted a little force. He was about to jump over, but someone pushed the door.

    A faint fragrance wafts in.

    The girl's white skirt was blown up by the breeze, and her smiling eyebrows and eyes gradually appeared in the sunlight, first her pretty petal-like chin, and then her plump lips that He had kissed many times.