CHAPTER 107

Chapter 107

    From the slender figure of the saint, I really can't see that she can run so fast, even the shadow is gone in a few seconds.

    Just standing in the cold wind, the wound on the paw that I didn't care about suddenly hurt so badly that I couldn't stand still. He drooped his eyelids, his body trembled, and he sat down on the frozen stone-like ground.

    It was so uncomfortable, his whole body ached and cold, since he was born, he had never suffered like this.

    Not even during the period when he was seriously injured and became a white/elf. At that time, his real consciousness fell asleep, and what acted instead was the false consciousness formed by his body for self-protection.

    Suffering is all suffered by false consciousness. He wakes up under the protection of the saint, and comfortably plans how to take her body away.

    But he can't take a break to realize it now, that kind of stupid thing, maybe he will take him to death directly.

    Guang's heart, which had always been sure of victory, finally trembled. He retracted his paws, and his body was shivering from the cold, before he slowly moved to the nest and lay down to absorb some warmth.

    The clothes still have the smell of a saint.

    He sniffed it, and it was the same as the smell that he smelt when lying on her neck that day, it was sweet and a little spicy, and it was choking to death when he smelt it closely.

    This is the smell of her soul.

    Guang lay down for a while, stretching out his slender beak, grabbing the weeds by the nest to eat.

    His body has not had a drop of water since its birth, and it has been starving for a long time now, relying on willpower to hold on, no matter if it is weeds, thorns, or even soil, as long as it can fill the stomach, He will eat it.

    Barely filling his stomach, he burped with a bitter taste, stood up again, and ran towards the direction the saint left.

    The wounds on the paws split open again, dripping with blood, and sometimes accidentally pierced into sharp thorns, leaving behind a series of small red tree forks. Breathing became heavier, and the cub's fragile neurons were buzzing, as if they were about to explode at any moment. Vision gradually becomes blurred.

    None of this stopped him.

    Tens of billions of years of seemingly endless solitude have tempered his will, and even though the scars of his breasts made him painful, they couldn't make him shrink back in fear and stagnate.

    Guang followed the scent as he traveled through the forest, just after he passed a bush decorated with strangely colored fruits, a hot current suddenly rushed from his back.

    He rolled violently and left his original position. A wolf with red eyes bared its teeth and rushed forward. Its sharp claws dug hard into the soil and brushed past the chicken cub's soft down.

    "Chi—" the hungry wolf panted heavily, and the stinky saliva dripped down, looking at this delicious meat ball with longing eyes.

    Guang frowned in distaste, his black eyes were filled with arrogance and indifference, and he glanced at it lightly.

    'Get out of the way, out of the way. ’

    His eyes made that point clear.

    The hungry wolf was enraged, it didn't expect that this little mass would dare to provoke it? With a roar, it jumped up, opened its long fangs, and bit the chicken cub fiercely.