CHAPTER 126

Chapter 126

    Amelia didn't notice the pope's complex and unspeakable expression at all, and wrapped one hand around Bai Sensen's hair, and said thoughtfully: "Where's her family, have you found it?" The

    Pope said: "I found it, It’s just that one of them was already dead when he rushed there, and the rest were still alive, and they were frightened, but they were fine.” The

    Pope briefly described the news he had obtained.

    The maid who looks very similar to her is named Beatrice. It is said that she was not so similar to her before. She was originally a slave of a certain manor owner and lived a life that a slave should have until one day she met the already dead earl.

    The earl was shocked when he saw her, he simply paid for Beatrice, took her back, and found many ways to transform her face to be exactly the same as Amelia's. .     Originally, the Earl did this to dedicate Beatrice to the God of Light. During that time, the gods were looking for girls similar to Amelia everywhere. In order to get some rewards and make the gods look differently, many nobles tried their best.     I didn't expect that the person became an adult, but the God of Light was no longer willing to meet outsiders, and the gift was useless.     The Earl had no choice but to let Beatrice find a way to get in and imprison her family as a way to threaten her.     Speaking of this, the Pope suddenly knelt down and said: "My lord, it's because my subordinates are lax in management and let this kind of people in. This subordinate is guilty and willing to accept punishment."     Amelia called people up: "Okay!" It has nothing to do with you."     If the sun had not fallen twice a while ago, causing chaos in the church, no one would have casually mixed in. In addition, there were very few people going in and out around the temple, so the maid was relatively smart, hiding at the border between the temple and the outside world, so she was never noticed.     Strictly speaking, the Pope cannot be blamed for this.

    Moreover, the Light God Sect is still standing, most of it is the Pope's credit. Both she and Alfonso didn't care about the matter, they were only used as a deterrent, and without the Pope, I really don't know how to manage this group of people.

    Amelia sighed, encouraged him casually, and let him go down.

    "Did you hear that? It's you who caused trouble again." When the people left, Amelia grabbed the elf's ear and scolded it: "Look at all the good things you did, I was the one who cleaned up the mess.

    Alfonso was indifferent and even smiled .

    "Well, my fault."

    Huh? Amelia was taken aback.

    Is it so resigned?

    Although Alfonso had followed her very much recently, it was even more serious today, and he agreed to whatever he said.

    It's just weird.

    Amelia held back for a while, but couldn't hold back, and asked by ear: "What's wrong with you today? Did you do something wrong and dare not tell me?"

    Alfonso smiled again: "No."

    This The expression is obviously there!

    Amelia asked for a long time, but she couldn't force her two pointed long ears until they were red. She was so angry that she pushed the person away and went back to the bedroom angrily.

    Love to talk or not!

    She didn't really want to know anyway.

    The elf didn't follow.