CHAPTER 102

Chapter 102

   The pendant falls on a dark plush rug, and the touch of blue becomes even more intoxicating.

    Alfonso glanced at him with an indifferent expression.

    Amelia is especially fond of blue, and this may be one of the many sparkling jewels that look like hers.

    But to the gods, no matter how expensive gems are, they are no different from the stones on the side of the road, so He just glanced at it casually, retracted his eyes casually, and let the pendant roll to the ground, stained with dust.

    After resting for a while, everyone returned to their carriages and prepared to set off.

    Under the influence of the interference magic, everyone subconsciously forgot about the existence of Amelia, and also couldn't remember the carriage that landed at the end of the convoy.

    So until the afternoon, when the convoy stopped again and set up a fire to cook, no one thought of calling Amelia to eat.

    A tempting aroma of food wafted in through the car window.

    Amelia's still eyelashes trembled, and her stomach, which hadn't dripped water since yesterday, protested. She pursed her lips, snorted vaguely, turned over and continued to sleep.

    Her soul was too weary, and even with Alfonso's help, the struggle against the gods was too much for a mortal to bear. And sleep is the best tool for human self-healing, she will be more relaxed when she falls asleep than when she wakes up.

    Just starving.

    With the strong smell of rice, Amelia had already started to eat chicken legs in her dream. She groped a few times with the hand lying flat beside her, and grabbed something that felt like a chicken paw and put it into her mouth. Stuffed, gnawed on the strong flesh and blood, smashed it's Zhengxiang.

    'Chicken Paws' Alfonso: "..."

    He glanced down, the thin and slender finger bones were stuffed into the girl's moist mouth, and the sharp canine teeth kept biting the flesh on it, trying to bite off a piece of it eat it.

    The spirit of daring to devour the gods is commendable.

    But to hurt him with her teeth, maybe she needs to keep biting for hundreds of years.

    So Alfonso graciously let her chew on it, without pulling back his fingers, and relaxed the tight skin by the way, so as not to break those small teeth.

    In fact, he was hesitating. There were some things he didn't know whether to tell Amelia.

    For example, his identity, and the fact that the white/elf who died was actually the God of Light she had revered for a long time.

    But these truths may break her.

    The gods sighed, small and fragile human beings, even a trivial matter is enough to make them perish. The more memories he recovers, the more he understands that raising a beloved human being is much more difficult than he expected.

    But it's these difficulties that make things more interesting.

    He hooked the corners of his lips, moved his fingertips slightly, and brushed the girl's soft tongue. The magic power poured into the esophagus and filled the stomach. The girl who was constantly frowning due to hunger finally calmed down. She pinched her fingers contentedly and fell asleep.

    The first time he received an order from the god himself, Jason was so excited that he went around several nearby cities non-stop, contacted his subordinates, and finally collected the rare and expensive materials and delivered them before sunset. come over.