CHAPTER 124

Chapter 124

    Amelia was very moved.

    and rejected it.

    She repeated its words word by word: "Do whatever you want, act recklessly...and then become a person like you?"

    Amelia smiled, withdrew her hand, and rubbed its head with her backhand. The white hair, which looked cold and cold, actually felt soft to the touch, like a cat's fur.

    "Your current body needs to eat and rest." Amelia said: "I will call a maid to take you to rest. I need to deal with some things." The top of the

    head was rubbed very comfortably.

    Alfonso paused for a moment, and frowned unaccustomedly. He raised his eyes against the heavy pressure on his head, and looked at Amelia's expression. His sharp eyes seemed to penetrate her bones: "I can feel where you are."

    Amelia twitched the corner of her mouth, and patted its head hard: "I'm not trying to run away."

    Annoying ghost, it's clingy even when it's smaller.

    The saintess left as soon as she said she would, and she walked swiftly, the door closed, and the hall quickly fell into silence.

    The warm body temperature seemed to disappear with the departure of the saint. Alfonso leaned on the cold jade throne, and the already cold body temperature became even colder. The low temperature spread all the way to the body, even the eyes in his eyes The churning sea of ​​blood seemed to be frozen.

    Really cold.

    How did time pass so slowly?

    Alfonso sat for a while, his mood getting worse and worse, he stood up and prepared to follow her secretly to see what she was going to do.     As soon as it stood up, it heard the

    door being pushed open, and a maid walked in with her head bent, and said, "The room and food are ready."

Although he has undergone rigorous training, he knows that he should suppress his curiosity and concentrate on doing things, but he still can't help but sneak a glance up.

    Who is it? The Queen of God has always seemed gentle, but she refuses people thousands of miles away. During the period of serving her, she has never seen anyone who has a close relationship with her. Now she actually brought a male friend to live in the church.

    It's still during the time when the gods are shutting their doors!

    The maid couldn't help but think of those aristocratic wives who had cheated on her before. She loved to keep some pretty faces, and when her husband was away, she would take them out to make faces. It was almost an unspoken rule in the upper class social circle.

    Could it be that after becoming a god...?

    She glanced carefully and quickly, her brown eyes just met the little boy who was looking down from the top of the steps.

    He looked like he was only in his teens, his complexion was slightly darker, and his facial features revealed a handsome demeanor, which was different from other people's exotic style.

    Those blood eyes that were different from ordinary people looked coldly, carrying an innate tyranny and murderous aura, which settled into an ominous color.

    "!" The

    maid was startled, her heart was pounding, a thin layer of sweat quickly appeared on her forehead, she quickly lowered her head, not daring to peek again.