CHAPTER 112

Chapter 112

    —— Born for you.

    When the saint said this, a gorgeous flame seemed to bloom in those eyes, burning with all the desperate fanaticism.

    She is worthy of being the chief saint carefully cultivated by the divine religion, and her loyalty to the God of Light is unmatched.

    The dark god's face was terribly cold, and his mental power suddenly connected to Jason, who was thousands of miles away, and scolded him severely.

    Look at the Pope of the Light God Sect, and then look at him, a waste of snacks, who can't even snatch the saint, have you lived in vain all these years? If Amelia had always been a member of the Dark God Cult, would there still be such troubles?

    Jason, who is earning his own money from sharks: ...? ?

    After scolding people, the Dark God looked down at Amelia.

    The Dark God, who had never dealt with relationship issues before, was extremely irritable. He couldn't explain how he felt in his heart, but felt that the words of the saint made him uncomfortable, so his slender eyebrows were tightened, and he asked, "Why? You have never seen a god before, Why are you so loyal to Him?"

    Amelia made up random things: "I was abandoned by my parents when I was just born, and I almost starved to death on the street. I am up to now. Without Guangming God Sect, I would not be who I am now."

    ——This is of course a fabricated lie.

    In fact, the orphanages funded by the Guangming God Sect were horribly dark.

    They will indeed pick up orphans and bring them back. They have enough food, enough rooms, and a few women who are responsible for taking care of the children. An orphanage is built in this way. Picking up orphans and throwing them in will save worry and effort. Propaganda to the outside world of God's "love to the world".

    But after picking it up, is the child dead or alive? Nobody cares.

    Before the age of six, Amelia's memories were full of hunger from lack of food and clothing, and the impatient fists of adults. It was not until her magical aptitude was tested that her situation improved, and she would not really starve to death.

    At that time, the greedy and violent face of the bishop who managed the orphanage left a deep impression on her, which made her always have a bad feeling for the Light God Sect, and she never thought of staying even if the conditions were the best.     Withdrawing her thoughts, Amelia continued: "Everything the God Cult does follows your will. You saved my life. From now on, under your throne is the home of my soul. It is the only hope in my life. The direction to go. You are the only source and only destination of all my strength and faith."     "My soul and **** belong to you forever, my beloved Lord."     Vomit.     She vomited expressionlessly in her heart, disgusted by these nasty words.     Fortunately, she wasn't lazy during the prayer class. The prayers she had memorized were actually 10,000 times more disgusting than this. But when she thought of the dark god under her skin, she couldn't speak, so she had to be a little reserved.     But even the reserved version of the prayer is quite a shock to the dark god who hasn't heard believers pray for a long time.     The Dark God's expression froze.     He stared blankly at the saint who was surrounded by him under the shadow.     At some point, the two had already retreated to the corner of the wall. Amelia leaned half against the cold wall behind her, feeling that the gaze above her was getting more and more scorching, full of anger, as if it was going to burn her directly.     After a long time, the god squeezed out a sentence: "... obscene."     Amelia: ...? ?     What?     No, where am I dirty, did I say something? Nothing.     Amelia looked over in bewilderment, her eyes just glanced over the reddish ears of the gods, and she was silent for a moment.     Can't it? There's nothing blatant about this, is it that virgins can't help flirting?     Don't ask Amelia how she knew God was a virgin, it's a secret.