CHAPTER 101

Chapter 101

    "Okay." The voice was cold and impatient.

    "Okay..." Amelia reluctantly let go of her sharp ears. It's hard to imagine that a person with such a cold and fierce appearance has such soft parts.

    Just like no matter how ferocious a beast is, it must have a soft and fufu white belly, which will never be shown to the outside world, and is cherished and hidden under the fangs and claws.

    The parts that can't be touched are particularly touching.

    With a dark face, Alfonso pulled down Amelia, who was still holding on to the tree trunk, and stood on the grass.

    "What's so good to touch." He wiped away the water on the tips of his ears in disgust.

    This straight man of steel doesn't understand the beauty of human ears at all.

    Amelia rolled her eyes.

    Although it's only been a few days, but she's used to having intercourse with elves occasionally, sometimes in a corner where no one is around, sometimes in a quiet night, like having an affair, but there is no word 'love'.

    She doesn't know what kind of relationship they have now. Alfonso didn't say anything, and she didn't bother to ask. She had a mentality of carpe bliss in time, and cherished while living. .

    Amelia has experienced a lot from the beginning when she was full of desire to survive, to the current equal death.

    Strong Smile.jpg

    Someone called her from a distance in the convoy. Amelia waved to him and walked back along the way she came.

    The girl's back gradually disappeared among the foliage.

    Alfonso leaned on the thick trunk, bent his slender fingers, and dragged out a shivering man from the bushes.

    The man knelt on the ground, his black clothes were stained with dust, the sun shone on his dull complexion, and his messy white hair fell loose.

    This is the real dark elf.

    If Amelia had seen him, or other dark elves, she would never associate Alfonso with such a race.

    The difference between them is like fish eyes and pearls, even if they have the same dark skin and white hair, exquisite imitations, inferior imitations cannot match the brilliance of the true master.

    Alfonso looked down at him, thinking almost indifferently in his heart, did that woman treat him as such an inferior species before.

    It seemed that those beautiful blue eyes were blind.

    The dark elf Jason was trembling all over, and his voice was hoarse with fear: "...My Lord."

    Jason had confirmed the identity of the person in front of him when he was suppressed in the jungle and could not move. One of the strongest, who can easily defeat him and has such a appearance, there is only one possibility.

    He is the God of Darkness.

    The legendary dark god who has not appeared in front of people for nearly ten thousand years!

    Why does he appear here? Kissing a saint of the Light God Religion? Why did he disappear for so long without appearing?

    Many questions hovered in Jason's mind, but he didn't dare to ask them, and the proud gods didn't bother to explain them to him.