CHAPTER 130

Chapter 130

    This series of events happened quickly and hastily.

    Alfonso gave her little time to react and refuse, and made these decisions on his own. From Amelia's point of view, the whole thing seemed inexplicable.

    Why is it suddenly the end of the world?

    And then suddenly parted from life and death again?

    The amount of information is too large to accept.

    Amelia stood where she was, with red eye circles and dazed eyes, like a lost lamb, unable to find her way home in this endless wilderness.

    But after all, she has experienced so many things, and she quickly realized what was wrong, especially the last sentence.

    Is Alfonso the kind of generous person? It's too false to say 'promise you to raise a few things'. If she really did this, wouldn't Alfonso rush over and crush the adulterer first, and then crush her?

    There is a smell of green tea in these words, not like it can say.

    No, there is a conspiracy.

    There must be a conspiracy! !

    With a sullen face, Amelia tried to return to the God Realm, but the entrance to the God Realm was sealed, and she couldn't open it no matter how hard she knocked. The door was tightly closed, and no gap could come out.

    But she smelled a strong smell of blood, Alfonso's blood, which was getting heavier and heavier.

    "Asshole, I know you can hear me, open it!"

    Amelia slammed on the door several times, gnashing her teeth angrily.

    The more she thinks about it now, the more something is wrong. The 'evil thoughts' did not appear just these two days. Alfonso has been recovering his memory for so long, so how could he be unprepared, passively waiting until it penetrated into the lower realm before he had to use his body as a barrier to trap him? live it.

    It would be even more ridiculous if there was anything else that made her cool and unrestrained in the lower realm for thousands of years. Although Alfonso lost his godhead, his body still had the power of a god. It was just a little flesh and blood, and he couldn't die. You can come up to see it often, or even stay in the God Realm all the time, so why is it a parting of life and death?

    Amelia tried desperately to open the closed and silent door, her heart sank into an abyss, and she panicked.

    There must be something going on.

    That's why Alfonso tricked her into leaving like this.

    It was something more unacceptable to her than its death.

    What will it be?

    When it was all in vain, Amelia suddenly remembered that Jason, who had glimpsed his head probing his head a few days ago, ran away in a hurry outside the temple, and he didn't know what to discuss with Alfonso.

    He must know something.

    Amelia went to question aggressively, and found the dark creature's lair, the Dark Cult along the way.

    Unlike the Guangming God Sect, which is so rich that it explodes, the Dark God Sect is poor from head to toe. The floor is not a white jade floor, but a muddy dirt road, mixed with livestock feces, which smells bad. The congregation did not live in tall and spacious palaces, but crooked tents.