CHAPTER 109

Chapter 109

    The windows inside the palace are bright and clean, and the sun is warm.

    Being in such an environment, Amelia felt a heartfelt chill, like a needle-point cold light, filling the entire space with murderous aura.

    He... angry?

    As soon as this awareness was raised, Amelia saw a flash of white light before her eyes before she had time to do anything.

    Waist empty.

    The purse fell into the hands of the Dark God.

    His slender and slender hands burst out with blue veins, and he held the cloth bag tightly with tremendous force, with the ruthless intention to crush the chicken cubs.

    "Hey!" Chicken Cub screamed in pain, his head struggled out, and his round eyes looked at the god in front of him in his skin, with a bright mockery in his eyes.

    Haha, black dog, I didn't expect you to have this day. Pretend to be me here and put on a show, but the saint still likes me more.

    did you see it? I'm the real one, you're pretending to be your mother here.

    "...So it was you." The God of Darkness shrank his pupils, and He recognized this ugly and bumbling trash.

    It turned out to be the God of Light who was turned into a chicken by him.

    Turning into this rubbish appearance and daring to snatch things from him, it is really daring and reckless. However, it seems like a good choice to crush him to death in such a humiliating manner.

    The dark god's eyes were dark, the corners of his lips were slightly hooked, and his fingers slowly tightened. There was a crackling sound of bones breaking under the palm.

    Ji Zaiguang groaned in pain, and also sneered in his heart, turning his head decisively...to seek protection.

    "Jiujiujiu..." Chicken Cub made that milky, tender and crispy sound again, looking back with tearful eyes, accusing the Dark God of atrocities against him.

    "Wait!" Amelia finally came to her senses, and opened her eyes wide: "You...know each other?"

    "You don't know?"

    In the middle of his words, he suddenly remembered that he was still wearing the disguise of the God of Light, clicked his tongue impatiently, threw away the pinched half-dead chicken, and raised the repeatedly used money bag with one hand.

    Black and red flames rose without wind, and the tongues of fire licked the fine patterns on the surface of the fabric, and a little bit of black smoke ignited. The money bag and those memories were buried in the hot flames and turned into ashes.     The anger of the Dark God has finally subsided a little. He has a violent personality and strong possessiveness. If something is snatched by others and it is contaminated with a strange smell, He would rather destroy it completely.     As with money bags, so with people.     The dark god looked dangerously at the saint who was kneeling on the ground.     She still didn't know what happened at this time, her eyes were ignorant, and she looked at the screaming chicken on the ground with some pity in her eyes, but she was not as sincere as when she looked at him before.     In the past, the saintess always looked at the dark elves with a smile in her eyes, occasionally tainted with angry fire, but they were very close, like a gentle white flower blooming beside her, and now she looked at the chicken cubs as if separated by a layer The appearance of the thick barrier is very different.     Well, she was still loyal.     The anger of the dark god dissipated immediately, and he glanced at the light god of Chicken Cub with a seemingly calm but actually very delicate expression,     then stretched out his fingers, and wrapped a golden thread around the chicken cub's neck, Hanging it under the eaves looks like an active wind chime.     "Don't let him down." The Dark God warned. He was a little uncomfortable, facing the saint who still had friendship with him, his mind was a little fuzzy, and he suddenly forgot the torture methods in his mind before.     Amelia nodded silently, her face lowered.     Just don't talk to Him.     The sun was pouring down on the girl's beautiful side face, and a sweet dimple appeared around her pursed lips, which vaguely looked like she was smiling.     The Dark God glanced casually, paused his eyes, and snorted a little angrily after a while, waved his sleeves and left angrily without saying anything.