CHAPTER 115

Chapter 115

    The clouds gather and the rain breaks.

    Amelia gasped for breath, her muscles and bones were as soft as a piece of melted honey, and she spread sticky on the bed, unable to lift herself up.

    As expected of a god, she is also very good at this aspect. If there is a cigarette in hand now, she will already smoke it.

    Afterwards, a cigarette is better than a living god.jpg

    The god looked down at her with a lazy expression, his perennially cold eyes relaxed, like a lion lying on a stone basking in the sun.

    "Happy?" He asked.

    What He meant was: 'Are these pleasures enough to make up for your pain? '

    Of course not enough.

    Amelia laughed, looking at God's rolling Adam's apple, she left a deep tooth mark on her honey-colored skin, slightly oozing blood.

    The body of the god is indestructible, even a sharp blade cannot leave the slightest trace on it, it is the hardest thing in the world.

    Amelia was able to bite through his skin, not because of how sharp her teeth were, but because of God's permission.

    Then if you do something more excessive, the gods will allow it, right?

    Amelia stroked the pale hair in her hand, and with all her fingers, she pulled the man down.

    ...

    Amelia ran away after sleeping.

    She rushed back to the bedroom, threw off the quilt, rolled in and curled up into a ball, scratching the ground with her toes in shame.

    Ahhhhhh did I really do it? !

    Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah! ! !

    She bit her lip, thinking about those charming and ambiguous images all the time in her mind, and the cold and sweet breath of the gods still seemed to be lingering.

    Most importantly, the words she said before leaving.

    "Hehe, the taste of the Dark God is nothing more than that."

    It 's too shameful, it's too shameful, it's too shameful...

    Amelia let out a "woo" and buried her head deeper in the quilt, blushing so much that she didn't dare to lift it up.

    After she finished saying that, she didn't dare to look at the god's expression, and ran away without delay.

    I don't know how Alfonso feels, he will definitely be mad.

    Wuwuwu, you won't be so angry that you rush over to settle accounts with her, right?

    Amelia, who was cowardly just finished, rolled up the quilt, huddled in the bed curtain and was as quiet as a chicken, pretending that there was no one here.

    Escape from reality.jpg

    The sun is getting higher and higher, and soon it is time for meal, and a maid silently brings the meal.

    Originally, Amelia was used to going to the hall to eat, but she hesitated for a long time and dared not go out, as if evading, thinking that she would face the gods tomorrow, and would not eat today. As a result, before the afternoon, someone took the initiative to deliver the food.

    Amelia had a full stomach, but she still didn't want to face that face. Not only was she ashamed, but the most important thing was that she hadn't figured out what attitude she should use to face him.