CHAPTER 104

Chapter 104
    Occasionally, the roar of wild beasts and a few black shadows could be heard in the darkness.

    Amelia walked a few steps, turned her head to talk to the people behind, did not look at the road ahead, and hit the suddenly appeared city wall with a 'bang'.

    overtake! class! pain!

    Amelia squatted dizzily for a while, looked up, and saw the blue and white city wall made of exquisite and high-grade materials, isn't it the wall of the church?

    "It's here! It's here!" She shouted happily, pulling the rope, and dragging her companions to her side one by one.

    She counted silently, and there were a few missing, probably because she accidentally dropped her hand on the way, and then she never found the big team again.

    Debra touched the hard rock, and her pale face showed a bit of joy: "Great, walk along the edge of the city wall, and you should be able to find the gate right away!"

    Rita cried with joy.

    Everyone's spirits lifted, and they couldn't help but quicken their pace.

    The undulating city wall is like a white giant lurking in the dark night. When it was first established, it was specially built high and thick to prevent foreign enemies from invading.

    So they couldn't climb over, so they had to walk along the wall and find the city gate before entering.

    Amelia and her party walked along the wall for a long time, until someone couldn't hold on and knelt down on the ground, and they still didn't see the very familiar city gate in the past.

    "Let's rest for a while."

    Amelia wiped the sweat from her forehead, she didn't have the usual cleanliness, and sat cross-legged on the ground.

    What she admired the most was that at this time, everyone was so tired that they wanted to lie on the ground, yet there were still people who could hold a statue that weighed several kilograms and not let go.

    Although the statue had been broken into many pieces and couldn't be put together, it was still wrapped in cloth and placed in front of everyone by the believers, just like they used to do every day, praying around the statue.

    Amelia leaned against the city wall, unknowingly chanting silently in her heart following the low voices of everyone chanting.

    It was the first time she wished the light was alive.

    Logically speaking, these prayers would not be transmitted to the God Realm. After all, there are so many human beings. If you pray every day, no matter how powerful the gods are, you will be bored to death. But coincidentally, the only remaining god in this world is right next to you. watch.

    And almost pissed off.

    OK, you're that loyal? The Dark God watched coldly as the blonde girl closed her eyelids, her brows and eyes looked more holy and moving under the reflection of the soft halo.

    It is also more like the God of Light.

    Even if the gods fell, the pious saint never gave up her beloved god. She even tried her best to pray, praying for a little impossible response.

    It was very touching.

    An unprovoked tyranny and destructive desire flashed across, He smiled slowly, thick malice surged, raised his slender five fingers, grabbed a handful of dust from the air, and threw it down to the world.