CHAPTER 105

Chapter 105

    Floating on the boundless black clouds is a dark throne, dripping with the blood of the gods.

    The dark god had a gloomy face, and crushed this disobedient heart.

    On His chest, among the layers of bones and meridians, a red heart quickly recovered and regenerated. The Darkness God lowered his head and glanced, his divine power gathered around the heart, restraining its growth.

    The dull pain finally stopped for a moment.

    The God of Darkness has never experienced this feeling in tens of billions of years since its birth. It is uncomfortable and strange. He is at a loss, flustered, and disgusted with this feeling.

    He doesn't like to be controlled by others, let alone such a person. Tiny ants.

    So He decided to destroy this woman, not only to kill her, but also to take away her hope, obliterate her sanity, and completely reduce her to a walking dead.

    In this way, when he kills her again, he won't be unable to do so, right?

    Thinking of this, he closed his eyes, but his attention returned to the saint involuntarily.

    The thick smell of blood lingered in the air, and the sky turned red.

    Amelia's eyelashes trembled, and drops of blood condensed and fell down, sliding across her cheeks, like teardrops flowing from those beautiful eyes.

    She vomited expressionlessly.

    what! ! !

    it is good! evil! Heart!

    The meat that I just grilled with the little tentacles rolled in my stomach and stuck in my throat, as if it was about to gush out in the next second.

    She lowered her head and saw the round thing with a tail that fell on the upper of the shoe, and finally couldn't help it, squatted down and vomited.

    "Chichi?"

    "Ahem, I'm fine..." Amelia pushed away the small tentacles that came closer, found the only clean handkerchief on her body, wiped her mouth, and wiped the blood off her face, her voice trembling.

    She didn't dare to look into the eyes of those people. The person who was talking alive just now was lying there with dull eyes, his body was mutilated, and he couldn't see his death.

    Fortunately, after several years of training in the religious life, if she saw this scene when she first traveled, she would definitely go crazy.

    "Help me over there to see if anyone is still alive, okay?" Amelia and the little tentacle said, "We need to get out of here quickly." The

    little tentacle went, and Amelia used her I made a simple mask with the only clean handkerchief, covered my mouth and nose, and shuttled among the corpses and limbs, looking for the living.

    It was so dark that she couldn't see anything clearly, so she had to take out the glowing egg, and leaned down to look for it at a close distance.

    Also closer to those faces of death.

    "Rita?" Amelia hugged the heavily breathing girl, her eyes flicked over her empty left arm, her voice was tight.

    Rita coughed, pulled her sleeve weakly, and said with a sob: "Okay, it hurts..."

    "Don't be afraid, I'll be right back, you'll be fine." Amelia touched her comfortingly. Her hair, struggling to carry people on the back.