CHAPTER 132

Chapter 132

    When Amelia came in, she was afraid of wronging Alfonso, and deliberately suppressed her anger and reminded: "Jason has already explained everything." The

    dark elf understood the expression on her face, and it squinted its eyes. , cursed: "Useless things." There was a murderous look on his face.

    Very well, unrepentant.

    Threats and insults to witnesses!

    Amelia rolled up her sleeves, threw herself on its back and started beating people. It didn't play like a fight like usual. She didn't stay strong this time. The kicks were real kicks, and the bites were real bites.

    The scene was once very intense.

    Alfonso's smooth long hair was messed up, and his cold expression became somewhat manic. He frowned with a headache and remained motionless. He let her punch and kick him anyway. It doesn't hurt much either.

    By the way, he slapped back the "evil thoughts" that he thought he could fish in troubled waters and take a bite.

    "You can't change the problem of lying to me, can you?" Amelia asked, pulling her ears.

    Alfonso just said calmly: "You don't need to know."

    Amelia said angrily: "Do I need to know? That's my business. Have you asked me in advance? Why are you so capable? What's the matter?" Help me decide?" What

    she said was just angry words, but Alfonso did not expect to answer: "I can indeed help you decide."

    Amelia:? ? ?

    What? Can you say that again?

    Amelia laughed angrily. Not only did this person not apologize, but he even dared to talk back!

    furious! It's crazy!

    It seems that I haven't clearly realized where the error is!

    With all her strength, Amelia bit her sensitive ear, and red blood flowed down the pinna, and flowed all the way across its bony and sharp neck, soaking the skirt of her clothes.

    This is enough punishment to drive any elf mad with pain.

    Alfonso acted as if nothing had happened, he didn't move his eyelids, and he didn't stop her, as if he had tacitly let her vent her anger in this way.

    It said on its own, "You have found your way."

    It used declarative sentences, not interrogative sentences.

    Amelia said angrily: "Yes, I found it, thanks to the doll you gave me."

    Speaking of this, she suddenly remembered, and took out the little doll that was stained with her body temperature from her pocket, "It Why can't it move now? You have to fix it for me, it's much cuter than you."

    At least it can act like a baby and fake cry, and it's so cute when it's babbling.

    the most important is. Amelia thought to herself, she probably won't have the chance to see Alfonso in this life, so she can get a glimpse of it from the doll. It is for this reason that this doll must stay, must stay!

    Alfonso glanced down, took the doll, and stuffed it casually. He didn't know where it was stuffed, and then changed the subject: "You should try, that door can't be opened for now."     "Yes, I tried , "Speaking of the business, Amelia withdrew her attention and said seriously: "I feel like something is missing, such as a key, but it doesn't seem to be..." As     she spoke, she thought, what is missing? what?     Amelia has never been a good child who studies hard. She still can't understand the books she read in the church, let alone the vast amount of knowledge that Godhead passed on to her. There is so much that she still can't understand. It's a fur, and I really can't think of what else is missing.     But she soon realized that she was going in the wrong direction and that she should think from a different angle, from Alfonso's point of view.     What is missing, Alfonso must know, its current actions, besides restraining 'evil thoughts', what else?     —the four stones.     Stone = many human lives =...     "Soul!" Amelia's eyes lit up, and she said, "It's the soul."