Accompaniment

*Orianna's POV*

Never in my life have I thought of how beautiful and large a college could be in real life.

TV, magazines, brouchers, all these are where I only get a picture of varieties of colleges in the states.

It's so beautiful to find myself standing right outside the gate of a real college premises.

I didn't get to meet Princeton this morning. I think he must have forgotten that a girl like me even existed.

Alien.

Britney is the only one I could count on this morning. Thanks to her 28 minutes ride to my college.

She offered me a ride in her jet-black Kia Sorento.

I do be lying if I say I didn't enjoyed the reliable comfort and Air condition that blew me to my skull and marrow.

With the little moment I've spent with Britney, I find her interesting and simple. Unlike the victim girl....uh, what's her name again?

I remember this morning, Britney addressed her as big sis Whitney.

Whooooosaaah!

Seems like Britney is the youngest of them all. The both girls look alike with pretty faces.

A little bit identical. Not really.

Whitney got the harsh attitude but Britney don't.

Like I said one time, I don't think the two get along. With what my eyes saw yesterday in the fields...

Pfft!

They're not qualified to be called blood sisters, infact.

Sorry.

I held onto my backpack tightly, like it was gonna trip off me whilst I took the breath and walked into the college's premises.

I've never been to college before. Today's my first day. How do I know the in and out or whereabouts?

Princeton was supposed to show me way to go about this. I have zero clue and I don't want to stress my brain in what to do next.

He probably forgot about me.

After yesterday and now this morning, he didn't bother to check up on me.

I thought his mom left me under his care? I should be his first priority for the now.

I never expected his sister to come into my room, wake me up, ordered my breakfast and also offered me a safe ride.

She said she has a literature class to attend this morning.

She must be a very good future writer.

I shook my head down and sighed, bitterly.

Unfortunately, she couldn't risk more time to walk me into the compound.

I'm lost. I don't even know where to start. Where my classroom is located or where I'm gonna go for the assembly ground...sorry, I'm used to this.

I believe even colleges too should have an assembly ground where they do take out the morning announcement and all of that.

I don't know why I'm getting this feeling of discomfort but... I'm not liking it with the quintuplets excluding Britney. She's nice. I can count on her.

For future references.

The guy we both flew together in a private jet, rode together to the house we all do live in currently, couldn't come to check up on me.