French kiss

*Britney's P.O.V*

Look at me, I'm busy searching the entire school premises just because of an handsome hunk called Bernard.

I'm feeling like a jobless lady right now.

The temperature of the sun is not friendly, I can feel it right on my skin. I had to cover my head like a shade with the help of my textbooks.

I visited his classroom, he wasn't there. The library?

Nope! He's not seen there as well.

I have no other clue of where he might be right now. I don't know why I'm curious to know his whereabouts but, one part of me just find him protective around me, and I love that feeling.

I've searched the only place I knew I could find him, but to no avail, nothing yet.

I glanced down at my wristwatch, it's already past twelve at noon. And it's Friday.

Friday!

Oh boy! Did I just jolt on that?

If I can probably still remember, Tyler invited me over to watch his basketball game play.

Uh... He didn't just meant himself only, including teammates like Bernard.

He probably wants me to come and watch my male friend play in the court.

This book I'm still using to cover my head like a shade, feels too heavy for me.

How I'm I gonna carry it? I guess the excitement I'm having is too much for just me to handle.

I took my textbooks off my head and on my toes... I zoomed!

Basketball court... Here I come!

**

In no time I got to the basketball court but... Okay wait, I thought he said it was going to be a match but right now...

Bernard is right before my eyes, playing layups.

The sight of him before me, is making me feel different. Never felt this feeling in me before.

I'm feeling nervous, happy, excited...name it! All in one, in just one me. Like me only.

My hormones are such a jerk like me.

He's not alone, he's playing with his Netherlanders- I mean to say his Amsterdam friend, Tyler.

They're both putting on sleeveless vests, velvet shorts, and same white sneakers. Bernard's on a Red vest which had a slang *GAME OVER* at the front and a big number 1 at the back. Tyler had a plain blue vest on.

Seems like the two boys are too busy with their practice while discussing something. They couldn't smell me around anyway.

The entire court is so large and massive, having our school logo on the tiled floor.

This is my first time of stepping foot into our school's basketball court.

Okay, please no blames on me. I'm not just a fan of sport, and if I'd be? Then it's only relay.

That's my fav sport. I can suspend my class because of that.

My eyes kept trailing up, down, sides as I witness the entire place. Only the echoes of the boys voice I could hear as I inch further.

Multitudes of countless chairs filled the room all round like a stadium of match.

I sat on one of the chairs to feel my own comfort like I was now the first to appear in a stadium for a football match.