The audio

*Third person POV*

As soon as Justin got back from his meeting he had with some foreigners, he rushed back to his office.

That CD plate has to be his priority for now. There's still something he's curious to know about the CD.

He locked the door with just one button porch of a remote control and then, he shut the CCTV camera in his office too. Using the same remote control.

He has a private remote control to all the angles and axis of the company.

He made his way to his ergonomic office chair. Without sitting down yet, he anxiously opened his laptop and inserted the CD plate at the disc area.

He rubbed his palms together like a Christmas grinch.

There has to be something very fishy about this CD and he swore to watch every God-damn bit of it.

Infact, the audio seem to be a bit old as it displayed the title December / 28/ 1998 on the background wallpaper.

The CD took few minutes to rotate, set down, before beginning.

Justin do thought it'd be a video display but it started in an audio.

His brows furrowed, least because of what he didn't expect the CD to do.

He gently sat on his seat and reached for his earbuds to connect to the PC.

Something made him frowned deeper and deeper as the voices coming from the audio seems to have Mabel's like voice.

Justin drew closer to his desk, crossing his arms on the desk as he increased the volume of the audio player.

Sounds of broken glasses shattered all over the background.

*Liam, I beg you in God's name, I don't want to do this....I....I haven't done this before. I'm not ready yet."* The woman cried.

*You will do whatever I want you to do. After all, you are my girlfriend.* A man's voice remarked in rage.

The sound of belt unbuckling on the background could be heard.

*Now, I'll give you one signal. Take off your dress.* The man said.

*No, I won't.* The woman shouted. *I'm on my period today. And I won't while away with it.*

The man mocked. *Red days....red days huh?*

He grabbed her into his arms and toss her on the bed. The woman screamed for help but to no avail.

*Let me go, Liam. Get off me!* She wailed.

*Shut up, Mabel! You're mine.* He yelled, giving her a dirty slap. *I have every right to touch you whenever I want and whenever it pleases me.*

Justin got fed up from the woman's voice screaming and wailing like a newborn in the background and the man's voice growling as he enjoys the woman's body in pleasure.

He paused the audio.

Tears gathered in his eyes. His eyes turned red. His fists clenched tightly.

Everything that revolves in his head right now, was to break that anonymous man's head.

How could someone do such a thing to an innocent woman?

The pain is too unbearable for him.

He let the tears roll down his chin. His jaw clenched out of rage. He tried to hold back the urge of breaking something or doing anything stupid.