Highlife

The live show was pathetic and interesting at the same time. With my view, I think I'd rate Britney as the best.

That girl displayed all she gat. She never got intimidated by that long silver sword. She made sure to deal with the b*tch girl.

If not for the bodyguards who came to the rescue, I wonder they'd be fighting till dusk.

With the look of things, I admit they're self defense tutor, tutored them bountifully. Swords and no swords, they fought well.

Though I never wanted it to end there. I was liking the view before me back there.

Now I realized why the guys left without a word. I believe they too could do more than what the girls did.

Self defense...

I can never go for such class, because.....I know I'm not expecting a wrestling mania in the future.

The whole place is silence. I've checked the kitchen area if there's someone to make meals for everyone. But none.

Unlike in the main mansion.....

Thanks to grandma who taught me how to not be a useless lazy girl. I learn to put myself to use.

I entered the kitchen, found raw food that has not been cooked since ages. I made use of them.

The noodles are still fresh in the cartons. Not even reptiles like rats has gotten close to it.

Fresh or not fresh, I still remember the slang....beggers gat no choice.

I'm the begger and intruder. I squeezed into the quintuplets privacy.

Enjoying my noodles without another Asia film was not cool yet peaceful.

Because, there was literally no Cressida to address me as a thing this time. She's gone. Back to her.....place?

Uhh...I don't think so.

Infact, where is everyone? Where did everybody go? The whole place is giving me a warm welcome of silence. I can't find Britney-the two fighters, nor Cressida, nor the three prince charmings.

There's a step which leads the way upstairs. I placed my hand on the handrail was made my way therein.

Since I arrived, only Britney has showed little kindness to me. The others?

Go to hell and dwell in the devil's cave. I assume that's what they'd say to me, mentally.

I'm the visitor here. I expected someone if not anyone but Princeton, to show me around. Instead, the guy just acts like we haven't met.

I continued my way further on the staircase. I stopped at a room's door when I found my backpack sitting helplessly on the ground.

My backpack! I beamed, grabbing it and pressing it against my chest. I sighed in relief whilst I pats its top, Why did you leave me? I've been dieing to find you and here you are. Sitting comfortably.

I mouthed to my backpack like it could hear me or speak back. Anyway, that doesn't matter right now. What really matters is the little note tag attached at the top of my backpack.

I pealed it off and read what the handwriting said, "THIS IS YOUR ROOM. MY MOM SAID I SHOULD KEEP A CLOSE WATCH ON YOU, SO MY ROOM IS NOT FAR FROM YOURS. JUST IN CASE YOU NEED ANYTHING, I'M IN THE ROOM NEXTDOOR."

I don't need Dr Fate to tell me who dropped this letter.

Princeton.