Hairbrush

*Third person POV*

Andy entered into the garden with a small tray containing one medium packet of peach juice and an empty martini glass.

He gently place the tray on the table and began to pour out from the peach juice into the empty martini.

"Thank you, Andy." Justin said. His eyes still focused on what's he's busy reading on the newsmagazine.

It's sunny. A little bit of cloudy as well. The day seem calm with birds chirping on top of the nearby trees.

The woods are seen from the entrance of the garden.

Justin decides not to go to work today.

Today made it five days since he returned from L.A. He needs to catch some free-timed.

He is at the garden, seated alone.

Andy has finished setting his juice. "Excuse me, Sir." He lowered his head in respect and took his leave.

Justin's eyes carefully scanned the first column, second and third as he reads the latest gist. He was on the fifth when a teenage girl barged in, unexpectedly.

"Dad!" Aria stood grumpily in front of the table. Her hair is such a messy and her hands are balled beside her.

With Justin's eyes still glued on the newsmagazine, he said, "Yes, honey?"

"I can't find my hairbrush. I last kept it ony drawer but I can't find it." She answered volubly.

"Have you checked your dressing table's locker?" Justin asked, still reading the magazine.

Aria shook her head, vigorously. "Yes but it's not found there either."
Justin didn't say a word in return.

His eyes, soul and mind are still focused on what's the new magazine offers.

Aria got pissed. "Grr! Dad?!" She frowned deeper. Yet, he didn't answer. "Dad?!" She yelled louder as she grab the magazine off his hand just so to get his attention. "Listen to me first."

"What?!" Justin frowned.

"My hairbrush is–"

Justin cuts her words off, quickly, "Okay, I'll get you another one." He began to reach for the magazine.

Aria hid it behind her and pouted her lips, childishly.

"Come on, I promise." Justin pleaded. He's desperate to do anything for that magazine.

There's something special bout it. He reads lots of book. Moreover, he is a magazine type of person.

Aria vigorously shook her head. "No, I want it now. Right now. Urgently."

Justin tried to keep her calm. She's almost tearing up like 5. "Sweetie, I promise when we go out for shopping, I'll get you bunch of them if it pleases you."

Aria shook her head again. "No! I wan–"

"You can have mine first." Ava entered with a pink hairbrush.

Justin sigh in relief, "Whew! Look, Aria, your sister, Ava, borrowed you hers. I promise to ask one of the employees to get you as many as it pleases you. Since we aren't going for shopping today."

"I'll be sending Amanda to the grocery later." Jasmine walked in.

Amanda is Ava and Aria's Nanny. She's a middle aged woman just as Maggie. Amanda has been the girls Nanny since they were a week old.

"How sure she knows my taste?" Aria asked, doubtfully. "I have special favorites in whatever I like, what I choose, and what I need." She stated, dramatically.