Dark fight

*Britney's POV*

"I certainly don't wanna freak out but, how much longer do we have to go before we get there?" Tyler asked me.

"Sooner?" I answered.

Both Tyler, Camila, Bernard and I are done for the day after work. I decided to give them a ride off to their various place of habitat.

My day lit up successfully. Especially when Bernard was involved.

It felt like I've already done the job before or maybe had a little experience of it. I remembered the time our eyes locked at each other's, severally.

Trust me, it was awkward but alluring with those captivating eyes.

It's past 7 PM. I know how many calls I missed, so as couple of messages too.

All four of us trekked from the petrol station down to the private garage.

Bernard had insisted we take a bus to get there but I said no.

The road is quite busy from how it were in the evening.

Camila won't stop entertaining us with her silly childhood memories. While Tyler is almost freaking out on the far distance we had strolled.

On the other hand, Bernard is cool and calm. He barely say something or speak a word in review of the chitchat.

I love his type of personality. Quiet, calm, quick-witted, smart, moreover he is very tolerant.

With all the hits of my attitudes I'd gave him earlier, he never reacted to any. In spite he had asked me questions why I did what I did, I gave him attitudes and he felt unconcerned.

He let me do whatever comes in my mind. I decide to work in the same place as his. He still has doubt about my intentions. He knows I have more than enough to care for myself. I'm not there for the money, unlike him.

And this is enough for me to know why he barely utters comments in the ongoing conversations.

"Aren't we there yet?" Tyler asked again. Almost whining like a baby.

Camila placed her hand on his shoulder, "Baby, do you mind taking me on your back?"

Tyler's eyes bugged. "What? Sweetie, I'll die with just one bit of your weight on me."

I laughed. I also overheard Bernard chuckling, softly.

I stopped laughing and slowly turned my face towards him. The memory of us kissing reflects in my head.

He must have caught me staring. He looked down at me, frowning slightly. "Are you okay?"

"Wh--me?" I slightly knocked my forehead and turned away. What was I thinking? Why does he has to take over my brain all the time? I can't get over with his mental pictures popping constantly in my head every now and then.

I focused my gaze away from his direction. I feel awkward whenever our eyes meet. Mine is the one who always happens to lock in his for a long while but his doesn't in mine. 

"Holy heaven." Tyler gasped as soon as we got to the garage.

I ignored, guiding them towards my parked car. He must be stunned by the number of classy cars he sees everywhere.

Camila's iris glitters and pupils shaked simultaneously like a cute kitty. "Look at these fancy cars, baby."

"Yeah, they're all beautiful and ravishing." Tyler whispered. "I think we're in the pool of cars."

This must have been the first time they'd seen dozens of exquisite cars. Or maybe the first time they'd step foot into a place where fancy cars are been parked.