On a guy's bed

*Britney's POV*

Bernard guided me into his apartment. His one hand on my back and the other, showing me the way in.

I followed to the instruction of his direction.

Since we left the garage, I managed to drive Tyler and Camila home.

Speaking of Tyler and Camila.....I remember the sight of the white Kia Sorento SX I saw parked at Tyler's corridor.

I didn't ask who has it. I don't think it's Tyler's.

From my view of the plate number, it seems like that of my brother, Winston Flynn.

Geez!

What's up with me? What am I even thinking?

It's not like Tyler knew my brother or had some guys relationship either.

The difference is clear.

My brother only mingles with wealthy guys like him. And moreover, he flirts with rich hot girls too.

Besides, that car is popular by many. It's someone else's and not my brother's.

I believe my instincts is just so dramatic again after an hectic day at the garage.

Speaking of the drama that happened at the private garage, I'm still in slight pain. My wrist hurts from Alex's tight grip.

His middle ring finger almost pierce into my flesh. The mark's still there.

Round and red like I just got a new tattoo.

Bernard has been watching me since. In the car, he knew and witnessed every droplets of tears that slowly escaped from my eyes.

I didn't wanted him to notice, neither to feel sorry for me.

He never knew Alex, nor met him before. But today, he help me stood my ground. He fought the same guy I've been trying to get over with, since highschool.

Alex has been a pain in my ass.

He's never different from my brothers who changes women like they change clothes.

This is another reason why am trying my possible best to protect my best friend, Stacey, from getting into the cue of victim of circumstances.

I know how many girls my brothers, cousins and Alex, has gotten over with.

They never spent a second moment with a girl. Nor do they touch a girl twice.

My eyes have seen. And my mouth is testifying.

Bernard and Tyler, are the only two boys I've seen with wisdom.

Though they aren't looking rich or wealthy, but whatever they had upstairs is better than a rich man with no wisdom.

What's the benefit thereof?

I wrap my arms around myself as my eyes kept roaming all over the place.

This is probably my second time of stepping foot into Bernard's apartment.

The first time.....

I don't want to remember the first time. It wasn't nice at all. We had a brief argument that leads to us almost breaking our friendship.

Bernard shut the door behind us and walked in slowly.

My back's facing him with my arms still wrapped around me.

I could hear his breath from behind me.

He sounds so tired and frustrated after what happened this evening.