Timid Girl

Thud.

Mrs Olaf added the 20th textbook on the desk. My eyes could no longer bug anymore. I think it's gonna explode like a bomb.

Currently, we're both standing in her office which is designed and covered with glass walls and windows.

It's a bit nice and attractive.

I kinda like it. Wish I owned it.

According to her when we first came in, she's taking the morning class for the first period of the day.

"And these are the books you'll be using for the entire year you're gonna spend here." She smiled, placing her both hands on the big textbooks.

If am not mistaking, where do I put them?

My backpack?

Pfft.

Don't even go there, young lady. That bag can no more do beyond it strength.

I stood still. Froze at the tall books in front of me. How do I carry these home? Good thing I won't have to buy anymore books until I graduate from here but the bad thing is, I have zero strength of taking them with me.

I shook my head and brittle. Mrs Olaf should study my expression by now and know what to do next.

I expected her to-

"Okay, Miss Todd." She sighed as she grabbed her red handbag. "I'll show you to your class where you'd receive your first lecture."

First thing first, let's leave the book aside. I studied Mrs Olaf attires again.

Skyblue sleeve. Black stilettoes. Charcoal black suits. And a red handbag?

Seriously? Did someone told me today is color riot day?

She has gotten to the door but stopped on her tracks and turned back after noticing that she's the only one going to attend the first lecture of the day.

"Miss Todd?" She called me.

Maybe I heard her clearly or maybe I didn't. I'm carried away in a daze. My eyes are glued on the tall books. I'm still contemplating.

"Oh," Mrs Olaf chuckled. "You don't have to worry about that. I'll ask someone deliver it to your place."

Does she knows where I live too?

Like seriously, somebody has to tell me who placed a female secret agent around my life.

Now am getting this awkward feeling that I can't have my privacy.

What if she has seen me bath?

Oops! Just saying.

Everything she had said so far concerning me, shows that she knew more than my family.

A weak smile spread my lips before fainting off. I nodded and followed her out of the office.

Let me just assume that I agreed with what she had said.

**

Standing before a class of fifty (50) students was like a town hall to me.

All eyes pegged on just one me.

There are only few handsome boys and bunch of pretty girls.

I thought this is supposed to be School of nursing? Why am I seeing males? Or do males go for nursing courses too?

Orianna, Orianna, what do I know?

I've never seen a male nurse before. Now I wonder how they're gonna look like in female uniforms. I bet they do have theirs.