Still dramatic

**** ORIANNA'S P.O.V. ****

His fingers continued tapping on the steering wheel, glancing at his wristwatch from time to time impatiently, I could see how tired he gets as he waits for the order.

I inwardly rolled my eyes over, he's been dramatic from the mansion to the car and even when we had arrived at the coffee farm, he's still dramatic.

I wonder what kind of handsome, egoistic guy is he.

I'm still nervous of the sight of him. I'm seated on the passenger side. We'd have walk out of the car to get the orders but this guy? I believe everything is done under his feet.

He's seated here on the driver's side while making all the orders. Though, I'm done with the first shopping which is the grocery shop.

We left there before coming to the coffee farm. We're still waiting for our orders in the car.

The coffee farm is a great acre of land. It covers a very wide width and length of the neighborhood.

From Beginning to halfway, coffee farm takes over. Now I wonder who had such a big property in this area.

A woman- I mean a young girl just as me... Well maybe she's a bit mature than I am. We may look like we're of the same age but I guess she has good body features than I am.

What do I know by the way?

I'm skinny, thin, petite... Name it!

The girl walk towards our car- I mean to say Mr handsome hunk's car not ours. A very big fat giant pack of brown caffeine stays in her both palms.

I watched how her black free hair swayed sideways as she approach the vehicle. Her hair is dark and lovely... Erm I mean to say curly. I can't be flaunting over my fellow girl, right?

I corner eyed Mr handsome hunk, I smell irritation all over his face. He's been waiting for long, but me? I'm not in a haste after all. I don't mind waiting till tomorrow, moreover, I'm less busy.

Kinda jobless, okay.

"Excuse me, miss." He moved some inches from his seat towards my side.

Yup! The young lady is standing outside my window side of the car. Now Mr handsome hunk lowered the car's window to speak with her.

My senses are no more concentrated on what he tells her or how he vents his impatient anger on her. All that my mind is mostly connected to right now, is his handsome face which is not focused on me and now resting-

Okay, I must be crazy to think he was gonna place his head on my chest.

"You should have taken the whole of this year, next year or maybe two extra years in addition before bringing our orders." He snapped.

Our?

Let's leave that out for now, come to think of it, we haven't spend more than five minutes since we arrived here. Why the yelling on the oblivious lady?

I turned my gaze away from Mr handsome hunk and focused them on the beautiful lady. She's on a red waist apron which is tied right on her waist and then, clipped together at her back.

I mentally copied what she had on, so that I'll know what to wear before helping grandma in the kitchen.

A waist apron, hand gloves, sneakers to match and a-

"Oprostite, gospod?" The young lady spoke in a language both I and Mr handsome hunk couldn't understand.

He look at me, I did the same. We both focus our gaze back at her.

"What the f*ck did you say?" Mr Handsome hunk- why do I sound like I don't know his name now? His parents called his name twice in my presence today, Princeton.

Yeah, Princeton look at me now, "I understand no sh*t of what she said, I believe you do. Translate for me."

Huh? Is he asking me to answer a question I have no idea of?

He's clearly asking me to translate for me, what am I? Google translator?

I responded with a slow nod of my head alongside with a confused frown drawn on my face.

I guess he can read that, "What? Even you don't understand a nonsense of what she just said?" His frown almost tallying with the one seen on my face.

I took my Infinix note 10 out of my little purse and quickly place it somewhere beside me close to the door. I'm waiting for her to speak again so I can transcribe.

The beautiful lady placed her hands on her well curved hips, corking her head in confusion at us, "To je sveže pripravljena kava, upam, da vam bo všeč." The lady smiled after.

Princeton slack-jawed at her words and tilted his neck towards me. "I'll rather take that as a compliment to insults." He grabbed the big giant pack of brown caffeine from her, paid for it and kicked the engine off.

I chuckled, covering my mouth with my palms. This guy is worse than a comedian. He claims to be in college, don't those lecturers of his teach him GST in class?

He caught me giggling, he frowned, "What's amusing you?"

How do he expect me to answer that when I'm physically mute?

I couldn't say a word for my defense. I tried to hold back the more incoming chortles, I couldn't, every single seconds the last minute of us at the coffee farm replayed in my head, I find myself laughing.

He pulled over at once. That startled me.

My eyes widened in shock. I stopped laughing.

No he didn't pulled over, he stomped on the brake pads at once.

Now I remember that I forgot to use the seatbelt after shopping from the grocery shop earlier.

He's so heartless. He would have watched me hit my chest on the hard made dark shelf thing like right in front of me. If I hadn't held it tight with my hands, maybe only God knows what might have-

"Are you going to speak up, or you're just dumb?" He asked me, strong arms crossed over his chest.

I gently took my hands off the solid thing I was holding onto and innocently tuck a strand of hair behind my ear. I pray not to stare at his cute face, I don't want to sink into someone's son's eyes.

I corner peeped at him, he's still staring down at me like an ant, I guess. I began fidgeting with my fingers and then, I focused my gaze outside the window.

Maybe doing this dumb thing, will make him change the topic on his own.

He waited, and waited for me to speak, I know. But I didn't. He got tired of it. He started the engine, stomp on the gas pedal and off we went.

Whoa!

I had to hold on to the head of my seat. Someone should add him up in fast and furious next season.

After all, I understood what the girl at the coffee farm said. THESE ARE FRESHLY MADE COFFEE, I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY.

Now I know she's a Slovenian.