Investigation

*Mabel's POV*

Thanks to Mia for paying my Uber. I feel alot more relieved after leaving her place. She seem to be too much curious about my personal life.

Especially, when it now involves Justin and my daughters.

I told her nothing but the truth. But trust Mia with her kinda way of getting otherwise.

I spent an hour at her place before I left.

Though, she never wanted me to leave but, I gat dresses to deliver. Moreover, my son contacted me whilst I was on my way home.

He needs one of his textbooks he left back here in the last holiday.

I have to post that too.

Ugh!

Today isn't stressful like all the other days. Today is peaceful, calm and serene.

If everyday could be like this, I'd have been the happiest human being alive.

I don't feel hungry at all. After Mia showered me with more than two plates of soupy noodles, geez, my belly is fully tight for no more.

I took a quick shower. My wall clock tells me it soon be time for Justin to arrive at my place.

Well, speaking of that issue right now. I'd not call it an issue.

I was probably stupid for questioning him when he volunteered to come pick me up. I think I should be grateful and happy.

It's an opportunity for me to meet my girls, gist and chat with them one on one. Only, if Justin is taking me to his place again.

It'd make it the second time I'll appear in his house but....

I still don't want to think about his mom who doesn't like me.

My presence makes her feel like she's gonna throw up.

Am I irritating?

I took few cups of water after my evening dose of medicine. Good thing my asthma didn't bother me today. It's almost the end of today and I haven't heard a sign of it.

I called the delivery. In less than few minutes, he arrived and I post the dresses alongside with the address to him.

He took them from me but still stood outside my door, staring at me.

I raised my brows at him.

A young boy in the age of my son. What is he gonna do with an advance woman like me who is old enough to be his mother?

"Hello?" I snapped my fingers over his face, seeking his attention. When he finally recovered himself, I said, "It's time for you to leave."

He shook his head, giving me a light smile.

Bit by bit, he walked out of my premises. But still, his eyes kept staring at me as he approach his vehicle.

He almost got tripped by a little stone. I tried not to laugh. He cursed the stone for not stepping aside.

I rolled my eyes as I shut the door.

Young boys of this days....

Infact, children of this days. They all believe age is just a number.

Bullshit.

Just when I was about to settle down on the couch and think of the next delivery to contact for my son's cargo, the bell outside rang.

I groaned.

Grr!

It's the delivery boy again.

I thought I told him it was time for him to leave. Why is he still here?