Victims on the cue

*Orianna's POV*

Beep! Beep!

My phone vibrated on top of the kitchen counter. I abandoned the plates in the sink, took a clean towel and wipe my hands.

Who's that?

If not grandma or Aunt jin-joo then wh-- oh! It's Max Oliver.

My grin is growing wider to my ears. I'm excited he sent a text.

That sarcastic feeling sending red blood rush to my cheeks.....

I leaned against the counter, supporting myself with one elbow beside me, on the counter top.

I'm super relaxed as I begin to read his text.

Max Oliver: Hey, x-up?

Me: I'm cool and you?

Max Oliver: Meh, not really.

Me: Hope all is well? Are you good?

Max Oliver: Yeah, just battling with Mr Wright's weird assignments. Have you done yours yet?

Me: Nope! I'm doing the house chores right now. Maybe later.

Max Oliver: Alright, be good, okay?

Me: Thanks, you too.

Max Oliver: Sure. I always am.

Me: You gat to be kidding me, you're still in my study manual.

Max Oliver: What the heck? We only met today and I'm already in your handout? You must be a pretty good scanner.

I shrugged.

Me: Maybe I am. But still, I view you as a nice dude.

Max Oliver: (proud emoji) After today, it was enough to prove that.

Max and I continued texting. My chuckles and chortles never ends. The sound of notifications popping and chiming into my phone is definitely more than an random alerts.

Me: Are you gloating over your hospitality? You better don't because I'm not registering that.

Max Oliver: (Smirk emoji)

I was about to type a question to Max when a thick strong hand held my wrist and took the phone off my hand.

The urge of yelling at the anonymous person got to my throat but then, I swallowed it down after knowing who it was. Princeton Flynn.

My lungs began to boil. The urge of grabbing the spatula to break his head was running through my veins as I stare at him.

He backed off the phone few inches from his face like he was wearing a prescription glass to read.

Is he reading my texts?

I stood on my toes, hands stretched out. I try to reach for my phone. He's way too taller than me. Even while standing on my toes, I'm no where up to his shoulders.

He kept moving the phone sideways, with random moves as he continued staring at the messages.

Give it back! I mouthed to him.

The only thing I could see on his expression right now, is a smirk at the side of his thin pink kissable lips.

My hands kept following his random moves. He knew he's taller than me, yet he lifts the phone higher upwards.

Now I have to start jumping like a Kangaroo.

The whole thing is awkward. How can he just jump into someone's privacy life and take advantages of it?