Fake Excuses

"Over! Over! Over!" The supervisor shouted as he directed the Liquified Petroleum Gas Tankers.

They're about ten tankers who are out of the refinery. (LPG).

Right now, they're out for supplies.

Think Justin's work is done here. He is the CEO of the refinery. Infact, to startle more, he has more than eight branches, internationally.

His company has been ranked the number one #1 biggest refinery in the whole of America.

He had to give way, a very large gap between him and the last tanker as it reverse backwards just to take a U-turn.

The dust made him cough and cover his nose.

One of his bodyguards quickly rushed towards him with a pair of Red clean towel napkin. Red's his favorite color.

He handed it to him and apologize as if he was the main cause of the dust hovering around.

Justin collected it and quickly covered his nose. Though he was having another napkin with him, but nevermind anyway.

His phone. Another bodyguard handed his third iPad to him with head bowed as if Justin was some kinda king or chief in the palace.

He inched few steps away from the main building. It is a refinery, phones are barely allowed in here.

The first thing he saw, was a missed call. Coming from his mother, Jasmine.

"Oh fu*k!" He sighed. He had just missed his mother's call. Guess what? She won't stop ranting on him today.

Infact, maybe today is judgement day for him. Though, he never likes it when he missed her calls, but he was busy, so how is that his fault?

Jasmine used to be a bit kinda harsh person.

Will she understand?

He dialed her number and placed it on his ear, still waiting for her to pick-up.

Few rings after, she picked up.

Another bodyguard came running towards him with a bottle of chilled water. The sun is super hot out here today.

If someone should rate this sun, it'd have to break record. It's beyond 100°©.

His bodyguard helped him uncork the lid of the bottle and parted not too far from his boss.

"Yo, mom, what's up?" He greeted after gulping the liquid till half.

Jasmine growled and rolled her eyes, still not liking the way her son had dodge her several calls at first.

But come to think of it, the expression of her not yet seen her granddaughters, should express itself as she picked up but it seems like the witch already gat a clue of where her granddaughters might be.

"Nothing's up, Mr Snyder." She snapped. "Why didn't you pick your calls earlier?"

Okay madame furious, thinks he get it already. After all, he had seen this coming before it arrives.

Justin ran his fingers through his almost messy light brown curly hair, "Well, I was a bit busy so I-anyway, sorry for that." He cancel the other statements quickly and apologize.

Those long story didn't matter, right? He believes apology soothes his mother much more better than apologies. And it's true. But most times, it depends on who it's coming from.

"By the way, how's my girls?" He meant Ava and Aria. "My cupcakes." He grinned.

He bet to cherish his daughters more than his mother. He swear, and the practical is fair enough.

Jasmine's heart jolt. It's two hours since she got back home and yet, no sign of the girls yet.

What do she tell her son? That his daughters are missing?

No!

He won't take it likely with her. Forget that she is his mother. The Justin she knew, her very own son, doesn't take shit.

He is a man of his words. Whatever he says, he does it without thinking twice or stepping back.

Justin's brows furrowed slightly, he doesn't get it, jasmine refused to answer. "Mom, are you still there?"

Does network failure has to do with this right now? Now that he is asking after his beloved princesses?

"They're fine. Infact, the girls are doing great." She lied.

Justin breathe a breath of relief. "Alright hand them the phone, I want to talk with them."

"Uh?!" Jasmine's eyes bugged. She slack-jawed instantly. She thought this lie would help but it's just making matters worse even more.

"Mom, hand the phone to Ava and Aria. I tried reaching them for days now but their phones are not always reachable." He informed.

Jasmine tried to utter a comment, "Yeah...yeah, they-"

"Yesterday, you told me they went out for shopping, and today?" Justin raised an eyebrow.

Jasmine gulped, loud enough for anyone to witness the drop of it in her belly. "I'll ask them to contact you when they return." She battled hard to put on a smile but failed.

Justin sighed and shook his head, forcing himself to be in agreement with her fake excuses, "Alright, please do. Once they return. I haven't been myself for days without my babies voice."

He is seriously sincere with that. Everyone who knew him very well, knew his daughters were his only weaken points.

If you want him to die untimely, then take his daughters away from him forever.