Hot dudes

*Orianna's POV*

Landing safely after the long journey flight from L.A to Washington wasn't the main issue, but generating an unlike uneasiness of atmosphere made me feel uncomfortable.

From the setting of the plane, we took our to the main garage where we'd take a car.

I was surprised to see another private car. A burgundy Mercedes sedan which drove us from the airport to the place he's living.

I miss Grandma, Aunt and my boss.

It touches me when I witnessed grandma tear up like I was already dead and was prepared for funeral.

I have never felt this childish before.

I once left her after holidays and back to my boring boarding school life but never teared up for that.

Today, I felt my heart bleed. I'm like a child who hadn't seen her parents for long. Like a child who just lost her way back home and seek for candy to soothe her sorrow.

Grandma's absence around me was already eating me up. I battled hard to suppress the tears but they keep coming up before I could breathe out an air.

I don't want Princeton to see me weeping. After all, is not that he'll show concern anyway.

He has no clues about me. We met accidentally in his father's mansion. I don't belong there.

Any time I think about the splash incident at the mansion which made me know him, I feel bad myself.

The guy is too cute to get a splash of liquid.

Though he haven't spoken a word to me since we left L.A.

He never wanted me to go with him anyway and now I think I'm a demonic burden sent to frustrate his life.

Whilst we were in one of his father's private jet which took us to Washington, he never spare a glance at me.

We never sat on the same couch. Every single I'm on a one-way lane, he always searches a way to take another.

I think I'm smelling and irritating towards him.

He frowns his face annoyingly whenever I crosses his part. And now that Aunt jin-joo has fully put him in charge to keep a close watch on me... Well, maybe somewhat bodyguard duty.

She told him... It might be if differ schools but she's your priority since I'm not there to watch over her. I want you to pick her up from school, take her to school, and make sure she's healthy. These are Aunt jin-joo's words.

I keep to that.

Who else can be more nicer than she is?

Okay, grandma could be but did she book someone to vigilante me? I know if she had the finance and power to, she would have. I still count on my grandma.

The distance space between Princeton and I, is enough to place a king sized bed.

Like seriously, I'm having guilty conscience already. Like right now.

He's pressing himself....not to pressing himself against the door. He's at one end and I'm at the other. A big space is sitting between us. He is busy with his phone. I can see a wide grin from his ear to ear.

I believe whatever he's doing on his phone is giving him vibes of amusements.

I have a phone but no phone at all, is better than mine.

I don't want to be more embarrassed than I am already.

I didn't bring my phone out. I left it inside my big backpack.

Now, I can imagine the useless items I took along as personal properties. My new exercise books, toiletries and few clothes.

I don't have much to bring along.

Uhh..... actually, those are the only things I got.

I want to stop staring at him but the more I try, the more my eyes are glued on his charming facial features. His side face.

If he caught me staring, I'm gonna be a fried french fry. My instinct warned me.

I turned away, planting my gaze at the window.

Wow!

Every view I get, is like a Disney movie island. So beautiful...

My palms are placed on the body glass of the window as it's still closed. I wished it was open so I can shove my head out like a dog in a car going for an adventure. And then I'll scream, Washington, here I am, baby! 

Ugh, sheepish me. So childish and immature.

Every lane the car drove into, always looks like a government residential area, which made me think Uncle Sebastian has a positional post in politics.

We didn't talk. I mean Princeton and I. The chauffeur and one body guard which followed us from L.A were at the front of us. Excusing Princeton and I at the back alone.

A thin fabric curtain is set at the middle to part the chauffeur and bodyguard from our side.

I inhaled and exhaled softly with my eyes shut. This is beautiful moment to experience. Nature is so beautiful.

**

Right on time track, the Mercedes sedan parked in a luxury duplex I'd believe barack Obama is living in.

It's so sophisticated, elegance and breathtaking to be called a home.

You gat to be kidding me. A king should be living in this.

The car stopped right in front of the luxury duplex and parked in a circle like spot which had a fountain of water of a white swan statue blowing waterfall out of it's mouth.

My eyes were still glued on that one, then I heard a polite voice, "Ma'am, you may go out." The chauffeur opened the back door for me.

I stared at him, intently.

Me? Ma'am? When? How? 

If I proudly remember, this chauffeur, has worked for my boss and his wife since I stepped foot into that mansion. The man usually gives me an irritated look but today, he's addressing me like a queen.

What a small world.

I don't want to get my hopes up too much.

As soon as I got out of the car, my eyes search for him. Princeton. I can't find him around anywh...

Oh!

(☉。☉)!

My eyes bugged and words slaw jawed from my mouth after seeing Princeton exchanging hugs with two guys whom had his almost alike resemblance.

Hot dudes!