Fighter

*Orianna's POV*

My wristwatch tells me I'm gonna be late for class but my driver Princeton, doesn't see that.

Like seriously, I wonder what he's busy doing inside his room at this hour.

I went downstairs. It's as quiet as the graveyard except I just bump into Whitney now.

She pushed me back, causing me to fall helplessly on the nearest couch behind me. "You better be thankful there was a soft furniture holding you up, if not, you'd have had your spine broken."

I frowned.

What was that supposed to mean?

If no one tells her that sometimes are rights are wrong, she'd think everything is normal.

I stood up and pushed her back.

Who'd have thought that even Whitney's falls will be worse than mine. She fell clumsily on the floor.

Now who's spine is gonna get broken?

I laughed. Never caring if she saw me do it to her face.

"You...!" She struggled to get up. "Ugly creature." She called me but I'm not ugly. Grandma said I'm the finnest of all other girls. "I'm gonna kill you!"

Me?

I'll kill you instead.

Whitney rushed towards me with a very swift motion.

Her hands placed on my shoulders as she tries to press down my throat.

I gasped. I held her hands. I'm growing weaker and weaker and weaker.

I wonder where this sudden strength came from and I used it to kick in between her legs.

"Ow!" She fell to the ground.

Now it's my turn to pounce on her.

I did so.

I sat on top of her, loading and feeding her with steady slaps and punches.

I almost passed out earlier. She almost killed me this morning.

What would I have told my parents in heaven? I haven't even prepared a message to my grandma who hasn't texted since I got here.

Moreover, I'm not ready to die yet. My life still got a long way to go.

Now see who's weeping and pleading for mercy. The devil herself, Whitney.

She hasn't seen anything yet.

I used to be on a low-key and very tolerance but when someone steps foot into my patience, I won't hesitate. I don't take sh*t!

Speaking of foot, I overheard footsteps approaching towards us.

I paid a deaf ear.

Whitney is my issue now. I need to teach her a lesson she won't forget.

I pulled her hair and watched her pretty face turn red.

Who the hell does she think I am? I'm not as cool and naive as her sister, Britney.

I'm cruel but most times, I try to keep it within my lungs but when someone tests me, I won't hesitate to blow out the fire like a dragon.

"Let go of her!"

The familiar masculine' voice shouted as he flings me off Whitney.

As usual, I fell hitting my back on the floor. But this person had used one hand to toss me aside.