The set-up

*Third person POV*

As soon as the last professor before break hour left the class, the whole class cheered and booed the professor as he walked out.

Theater and arts students seem to be bold during rudeness.

The professor threatened to give them a carryover on his course if they won't pay attention on his next class.

Second year, first semester. Just three year and few semesters to go, they'll all be off and done with, with college.

Break time bell hit the noise.

Student tripped out of the class to catch some fun with the next twenty (20) to thirty (30) minutes.

The class got empty gradually by gradually until it was left with only Whitney and Frederick Douglass in class.

Frederick Douglass, still being the hot college model and every girls dream guy in campus, sat quietly on his seat as he kept himself busy with his phone.

He only has time for girls in clubhouse tonight.

He'd had loved to pull out his cigarettes pack for a smoke but it's class. Like class with the CCTV camera.

No one dares to try anything stupid here.

Some students came back to class to pick up their things and then, left.

"Cowards." Whitney cursed underneath her breath as she quickly got up from her seat and rushed towards the door to shut it up.

With few more locks, it was sure that the door is closed in safe hands.

She adjusted her short mini black skirt up to her waist. Leaving her slender white legs on reveal notice.

She composed her saggy boobs up to her chest as she made her way towards Frederick.

"Is that a seduction? Because I don't mind falling for it." Frederick stated without taking his eyes off his phone.

Whitney bit her lower lip. She's been trying to get on with him for weeks and days. He's just playing hard to get.

But today, he's sure gonna dance to her music.

All Whitney wants is just one time with him. Just a fling with him and that's all.

Whitney has this obsession over charming guys. If she wasn't a girl, she'd say she's not the relationship type too. Just like her brothers.

She's in lust and not in love. She's obsessed and infatuated over him.

He had warned her severally that she'll be the one getting hurt at last. He is just a guy. They barely get touched by heartbreaks.

Unlike the girls....

Whitney sat on the desk opposite to Frederick. She took his phone off his hands, distracting him so he could spare a glare at her sexy body.

She parted her thighs for him to see beneath her mini skirt.

Frederick licked his lower lip with a wide grin. "This is gonna be good and spicy." He smiled, knowing that nothing was worn underneath her dress.

"Did you come to school without underwear?" He asked, wrapping his hands on her waist as he pulled her to his lap.

With everything that happened at Orianna's school today, Whitney is likely sure to get a chill pill. And this is her best way of getting one.

She slouch down from his lap and began to unbuckle his belt from his pants.