Locked up

*Mabel's POV*

I rubbed my eyes and sat up on something soft that felt like a bed whilst I let out a wide lazy yawn.

I gently parted my eyes, only for me to get a blurry vision at first.

I rubbed my eyes again. Now, I can see better than the first.

I took my time to examine the entire decorations around the room.

This is not my room.

My mind told my eyes to view down on me. I did. The bedsheet, covers and bedsize has nothing to do with any of my property.

I quickly shifted from my sitting position as I feared maybe I've been kidnapped.

Where am I?

What am I doing in this strange yet beautiful room?

The walls has beautiful white paint colors. There's a lot of art frames, placed on the walls.

My heart began to pound slowly as my eyes continued to travel round.

The bed and everything on it are all made of soft white fabrics. I felt it as soon as I touched them.

I looked at my both sides in search of my phone. I couldn't find it anywhere around. Not even on the bed.

Oh my God.

Did the somewhat kidnapper took my phone too?

Wait a minute....

There's no fucking somewhat kidnapper.

My brain flashes back to yesterday's view. I now realized that the last person I talked with before zooming into a deep sleep was the father of my daughters.

Justin.

Is he really the one who brought me here and took my phone?

I'm still in doubt. Though, he told me he's coming to pick me up from my place which he did, but, I literally didn't remember asking him where he was taking me.

I rubbed my temple and got out of the king-size bed. Good thing that my slippers are still intact.

I shoved my feet in and head for the door.

Who would have thought that Justin's place could be more likely to a paradise?

I'm standing outside the room, busy rubbing my arm with my eyes bugged at the well-built and decorated hallway.

It's so quiet here. Some medium art statues are placed at the sides in the hallway.

I just remembered beauty and the beast.

The floor is well tiled and smooth. Better off for skating. The mighty chandelier greeted me with its bright light as I stare at it on the ceiling.

God. This place is made of gold.

Almost everything my eyes saw is definitely made out of gold.

Now, I know I'm not wrong after I saw the staircase, few metres from me. The handrail, stairs.... is the bricks of this mansion made out of gold too?

All room doors in the hallway are all shut and I can't even hear a little sound coming from them.

Where is everybody?

Or is this house soundproof?

I gulped and started my way towards the staircase.

Just when I was about to place my feet on the first stair with my fingers still wrapped around the handrail, I saw the most unexpected human being.