Private life

"Holy Christopher!" Max snapped. He looked at me with rage, "Why didn't you text me to come over?"

He just finished with the text.

If I had texted him to come over, maybe the civil war a fight much more better than the avengers fanfiction, would have gone busted.

I sighed and shook my head. Let it go. After all I'm the victim here and I'm not complaining.

Max's finger tightened around the glass. I hope it don't get cracked.

I feel the degree of his anger.

I hope I could tell him I've done more than that and had to put up with the steams.

"Since when did they started treating you like sh*t?!" His eyes narrowed as he ask.

What do I say? Since I got here? I shrugged. Apparently, not all of them actually. Just one is my friend, Britney. But I haven't set eyes on her since today.

Max shut his eyes, took a deep breath and exhaled before glueing his eyes back on me. "You know what? Infect from today, I'll drop you at your place and pick you up. Clear?"

Though I could still see the rage of anger in his almost red eyes, I nodded vigorously. No...why? I don't want to bother you with my probl–

"And did I say you're bothering me, Ori?" He shunned me. "I like you. You're my friend. Who stands to see their friend getting hurt by some crooks?"

I gulped. My fingers tapped slowly on the table.

The only thing my hand could reach is the glass of smoothie which I almost gulped everything in one go.

"Trekking for a week could make someone generate an high fever or maybe something bigger." He continued. His elbows rested on the table, he turned his face away, exhaled sharply and narrowed his eyes to a random spot.

After a while, he said, "Class. We have a class. Let's go."

I nodded with a weak smile. Not did I expect him to smile back.

He had this serious look on his face. I've never seen him with this expression before but I'd tell it's caused because of my little issues with the quintuplets.

**

Now I know why a lot of people prefer morning sunshine to afternoons.

If the morning sun could give vitamin D then what would the afternoon sun give?

My grandma and her way of educating people.

I decide not to text her until she do.

I miss her but won't show it. Or else, I'll rather be emotional by now.

This sun's rays are way too powerful on my skin. This is how it usually seem when it's summertime.

I can't wait for winter to approach. It's still littering around the corner.

Class for the day is over. The time is just past 1pm.

Today is kinda fast, though.

Doesn't seem anymore that I trekked to school. I've regained all the energy I used. Thanks to Max who fueled me and leveled up my energy after that great spectaculous meal we had.

I'd love to try again some other time. Because right now, I'm walking side by side with Max as we head towards the garage where his car is been parked.

I expected to see the same vehicle he'd given me a lift the last time but right now, I'm seeing a power bike with two black helmets.

What in the name of.....what?!