I can't even sleep

Justin and I entered the mansion, holding hands together as we chat and laugh over the commotion that happened at the restaurant earlier.

Okay, I am the one who couldn't get over with the scenario. It was interesting, I won't lie.

But it was Justin's idea that we move out of there so quickly.

I wonder how he knew that a fight might burst out of it.

Yes, it did.

The heart broken couples ended up fighting.

Not actually the man, but the woman who couldn't get over with the fact that her boyfriend slept with his secretary.

Disgusting.

So gross.

We walked pass Jasmine as we aim for the stairs.

I felt my heart skipped a beat and my hands shaking. Justin noticed my weird behavior instantly.

He tightened his grip around my hand and walked us to the bedroom.

This is not gonna look beautiful when the morning comes.

Jasmine stood there, staring at me with murdering eyes. She had warned me for weeks when her son left.

She once told me to stay clear from her son and this is making it the second time she's seeing us holding hands together.

Even laughing and cheering up?

I'll be so dead to her.

Trust me.

I still couldn't get on with the fear of Jasmine coming to attack me sooner. She's capable of doing it. But I wonder why she didn't take her chances during her son's absence for a month.

I believe she feared her son so much to the extent of not plotting anything against me.

With the seriousness on Justin's face, I can tell he's not happy with his mother as we passed by.

What else?

He has come to find out that the mother of his kids is me. And his own mother addressed me as an harlot even before he knew who I was.

We got to the room safely without Jasmine coming to ambush me.

I'm so, so, so exhausted right now. I ate too much and I'm super tight.

I need to get a quick shower and take a nap. Maybe then, I will be able to breathe properly.

Whilst Justin was busy taking off his sneakers, I went into the closet, grab a few of my belongings that I had kept there and made my way towards the exit door.

"Where are you going?" Justin asked me without taking his face off what he was doing.

I stopped right on my tracks with my clothes pressed against my chest.

My eyes bugged a bit wide open as I turn around to face him.

I quickly put on a friendly smile only to find out that he's already staring at me, still waiting for my answers.

".....I ummm..." I cleared my throat, trying to be normal. "I'm going back to my room." I faked a smile.

Never as I expected. He didn't say a word instantly.

He just got up, walk to me.....

I know I felt my heart beating fast as he comes closer.

He took the clothes from me and dump them in the armchair next to us. His hands rested on his waist as he shook his head.