Whatever has to do with you....

Oh gracious God, can somebody please tell me where the hell is Max Oliver?

He hasn't been answering my constant texts. I'm worried if something might have happened to him.

Or did the Flynn's brothers ambushed him on his way to college and killed him, thereafter burying his body by the woods?

Hmm.

It's alright. I'll just be patient.

I held my gown, it seem a bit heavy but at the same time, still light.

I carefully ran the place in search of him. I stopped on a random spot and placed my hand on my forehead as I shield my face from the rays of the sun.

Where is he?

I already asked few of my course-mates, they all told me one thing.

We haven't sent our eyes on him since this morning.

People are taking pictures, balloons are locked together everywhere on different angles....it's like my set are the highlife type.

Elegant.

Just before I could breathe out another air and give up from finding Max Oliver, a strong arm pulled me into a dark corner.

My heart raced faster than I could count.

The arm still had his grip tightened around mine.

I saw four eyes blinking at me in the dark.

I feared.

Who are you? Let go of my arm! I wish I could say that out loud.

I struggled with the arm as it pulls me along with him towards a particular spot where seems to be brighter than where he first took me.

My heart stopped racing when the sun poured its rays on his face.

Princeton?

What the fuck is this son of a....no bad words for his parents.

They're good people. And I love them. But I don't love their son. Sons?

Oh, is this another one surprise?

I can see Whitney the bitch, standing right next to her brother.

I remember she recommended her brother the kinda punishment I'm suffering today.

You'll trek to school for one week.

Quite getting used to it already.

I pulled my arm off his grip. I frowned at him. Maybe he seem to have forgotten his promise before touching me.

Whitney continued to chew her gum harshly as she stare down at me with irritation.

Just look at his rude younger sister. Britney whom they claim to have an immature brain, is likely more wiser than she is.

She don't even have good manners, even in chewing gums?

"You fucking left the house and kept us worried." Princeton shouted.

"Uh uh," Whitney shook her head. Still chewing her gum. "I wasn't worried, you were." She corrected her brother.

Princeton ignored her speech and narrowed his eyes down on me.

I can smell smokes of rage coming out of them.

As for me? I won't take shit! I'm overheated.

Now, I just remembered the song Overheated by Billy Eilish.