Old-fashioned

*Orianna's POV*

It's getting dusk already.

Immediately Max's blue Honda Pilot jeep stopped right in front of the luxury duplex, I unbuckled my seatbelt and was ready for the door but I stopped again.

There's only one thing I'm specialized in doing.

Hugs.

I met a new friend today or should I say friends? An entire class and my HOD as well who is a goddess in my personal life.

First day at college was really a pleasant day I'll never forget. I love today and I didn't wanted it to end but look at the time.

It's already past four and almost five in the evening.

Me paused made me think of something weird in Max's head. Maybe he's waiting for me to hop out before he kickstart the engine.

Obviously, of course.

I turned around and pulled him into a hug. His eyes bugged as he jolts on the unexpected hug he just got from me.

I didn't want to take my head off his hard thick chest which felt like a breathing metal.

Well built upper body like an athlete.

Hugging tightly.

Few seconds past, yet, still hugging.

I think he's the first to pull back a bit before me.

He smiled at me. Meh, that smile that money can not buy nor negotiate. I melted like an iceberg in warm water, mentally.

"I'll text you later," His deep voice broke my daze. "Take care of yourself and have a great night."

I could only shook my head. He has to say everything to me at once, since he knew I couldn't do myself some help of talking.

I had to hop out of the cool air-conditioning car even though I knew an hellfire atmosphere is busy waiting for me out.

I came out of the heavenly car, waved bye to Max and watched him leave till his car was no longer in sight.

I took a deep breath, exhaled and began my bouncing majesty way of walking towards the luxury duplex.

Oops!

Daisy!

My eyelashes had to blink once, twice, thrice and more quickly. I'm I in a dream? Before I could recognize Mr handsome hunk leaning by the door's straight frame.

Now this is likely the hellfire waiting for me.

I gulped.

Should I further my steps or just remain still?

The expression on his face is neither neutral nor funny.

This guy is crazily angry if I'm not mistaking. This is what I can read from his outlook, currently.

Okay, the little bunny has no choice for an escape route but to jump into the nearby hole.

I strolled my way towards the house without generating any forms of lie to prepare for his royal majesty.

When I got to the entrance, I stopped on my tracks.

Should I lift my head up or not? I'm still contemplating to or maybe to not.

I'm hoping for a scold or-

"This morning you left without my consent." He started ranting. Just as I had thought before now. "I went to your college but couldn't find you. Because of you, I missed two periods."