I'm your biological mother

I got in, looking miserable, frustrated, downcasted. Mia accompanied me.

"What agreement did you had with that woman, Mabel?" Mia kept asking me, but the only response I could give, was a loud sound of sorrow and grieve.

I cried my eyes as I head for the nearby couch.

The girls are no longer waiting at the staircase or resting by the handrails. I didn't cared were they might be right now.

I sat on the edge of the couch, Mia sat beside me. She's my only consolation right now.

I usually cry on her shoulder. She's the only one who was there for me on the day of Liam's death pronouncement.

I hoped she understands what is happening right now. My world is tumbling upsidedown.

"No!" I cried out, not knowing I just screamed my lungs out.

Mia pulled me closer and placed my head on her shoulder. I wept my ass out. "I need to shed my soul out, Mia. You don't understand."

Seeing jasmine today, reminds me of my past and how I displeased myself and pleased her selfish desires.

"I was such a fool, but is there still any need of regretting?" I wept.

My voice drew the girls attention.

They rushed downstairs, hold and behold only to see me in a shattered state.

"Aunt!" They rushed towards me, pushing Mia aside as they seek for urgent space to sit and coax me.

Both girls placed their palms right on my chin and lifted my face up to them. I couldn't hold back my feelings anymore.

I had to let it out, after all they've seen me crying. Besides, Sia made it clear in her lyrical song eye to eye.

I took Ava and Aria's hands off my face and pulled them into an embrace.

I had been with my daughters all these while and I never knew? Though my instincts had been right towards me. There's this connection I've been having between I and the girls, but I never took it serious like serious.

I felt its random not until jasmine gave me a Clue.

"Ava and Aria are the reasons why the officers where here today. That was their grandma." I managed to reply Mia in my shattered state.

"Grandma was here today?!" Both Ava and Aria gasped in shock.

I nodded and sniffed my nose. I brush my tears off with the back of my hand. I took a deep breath and turned towards my lost but found daughters. "Did your father married another woman?" I asked.

The girls faces turned into a slight frown of confusion. They shook their heads in unison, "No."

I chuckled, sarcastically, tears still dripping down my cheeks. I shrugged, "Isn't this obvious and evident enough? What other proof is left?" I spoke to myself.

The girls got confused. Mia is matured, she's a mom too. She inched closer, "How do you mean?"

I exhale sharply and looked back at the girls, ignoring Mia's question. "Do you mind if I ask you two a simple question?"

They vigorously shook their heads. No, they don't mind at all.

"I don't know how to ask this but..." I looked at them in the eye, with all seriousness, I ask, "If you bump into your biological mother for instance, what would you do to her?"

Silence greeted me with an awesome response.

The girls smiled at my question. I don't get it, what would you two do? Just answer the damn question! My instincts got furious a bit. Impatiently waiting for quick response. Though my heart still beat after, I had no idea what they might say.

Ava rested an arm, softly on my shoulder and decrease her voice like a whisper, "If I get the chance to meet my mother, I mean my birth mother right now, first I'll be mad at her for a while for abandoning us all these years, and secondly, I'll accept her fully."

My eyes bugged. I haven't cleaned my ear for the past few months, maybe that is affecting my hearing, I guess.

What did I just hear? Or was that-

Aria added, interrupting my thoughts, "I'll kiss her cheeks and snuggle beside her throughout the entire night."

"And what if I tell you both that I'm your biological mother you've been searching for?" I broke the atmosphere with my word.

Mia = Stunned (☉。☉)!

Ava and Aria = Froze

Me = (θ‿θ)