Doomed in his romance

*Jin-joo's POV*

I just finished taking a warm shower. It has been a long day. I didn't do anything much, just updated some new chapters for my followers, then I had a stroll in the park alone.

My headset kept me company since my husband has a lot to do in the office today.

I checked the wall clock. It's still early in the evening yet, quite late.

He should be on his way now.

I kept my phone on the dressing table as I walk my way to the wardrobe.

I picked on my husband's favorite color. White.

A lingerie night wear winked at me, I dodged it.

If I put that on one more time, I'm seeking for trouble from my husband.

I can't endure another big guys energy tonight. I'm wornout after all the activities I did today and I need to rest.

I tied the white towel properly on my chest as I left the wardrobe door shut, and head towards the curtains.

The moon shines her rays into the room alongside a wind that blew my hair over my face like that of the beach.

I shut my eyes as a smile engross over my lips.

My both hands held onto the curtains. I should have clipped them close by now but that's when, I begin to remember all the lovely moments I shared with Sebastian.

It's like the very early time we met. It's sure a beautiful moment together.

Our 20th wedding anniversary is approaching around the corner. We planned on celebrating it when our kids get back from college.

I can't wait. We can't wait.

Just then, I felt strong big arms wrapped around my waist and a chin rested on my shoulder.

I first of all jolted because I didn't expected it.

But when I knew who it were by the person's cologne....

"Sebastian." I elbowed his arm.

"Ow, honey." He chuckled. "Didn't hear me walk in?"

"I wish I did." I said, rolling my eyes as I turn over. I hook my arms around his neck. "How was your day today?"

He adjusted his hands from my back down to my waist and kissed my forehead. "Nothing much. I just spend the whole of my day thinking bout my woman."

There he goes again.

Tricking me so I can get lured by him.

I smacked his chest and rolled my eyes. "Oh, please. We talked on phone for more than two hours. That should totally state that I was with you."

"Hmm, you left me thinking about us." He pecked my lips, pressing his forehead on mine. "I couldn't even focus on my meetings."

Geez!

This guy.

I know by tomorrow Ryan is gonna fill me with all of Sebastian's absentminded attitudes at work today.

I moved out of his embrace and began for the closet.

"Did you add me to your characters today?" He asked whilst taking off his coat. 

"No, it'll ruin my romantic book." I answered, flipping the hung nightwears over as I search for something nice to wear.

"I'll tell you one thing, honey." His voice grew closer like he's approaching me. "There's no need to change into pajamas for the night."