Pleasurable

Jasmine stepped out because of me. I don't need anyone to tell me the reason why she stepped out before I could know.

I'm very much not interested in her but that look she gave to me before she walked out of the room.....

Meh, that's wasn't friendly at all.

My eyes were carried away by my unconscious daughter, Ava, whom is still laying on the bed.

My arm still bleeds a little. I knew the bleeding will stop in any moment.

I don't feel any pain anyway, what I did, I did it for my daughter.

"How did you me–" Justin's remaining words hung in thin air after his phone rang in a not too loud tone.

He was gonna ask me a simple question. How did you meet my daughter?

But little does he know How am I related to my daughters?

"So sorry, I gat to pick this." Justin excused himself out of the room.

Remaining just Mia, I and my two beautiful daughters.

I sighed as I approach unconscious Ava's bed.

My heart broke in pieces. I'm guilty for odd reasons.

Mia placed a calming hand on my shoulder as I sat on the bedside. Aria came hugging me from behind.

Whilst I kiss Ava's forehead, cup Aria's cheek on my shoulder.

"Sweetie, please wake up." I said, softly. Heartbroken. "I'm not happy to see you like this. Or don't you wanna see momma anymore?"

Only me, I'm coming up with weird words according to my low mind thoughts.

I don't want to lose my daughter, neither do I want to lose any of my child.

"Mom," Aria says, still resting her chin on my shoulder with her arms wrapped around me. "Will Ava wake up? I don't want my sister to die. I miss her."

"Shh," I hushed her. I turned around to face her, "Don't say that, baby. Come here." I guided her to sit on one of my leg on my lap. She did and I gently stroke her silky soft hair with my fingers. "Nothing is going to happen to Ava. And nothing will happen to you two."

I sighed and continued. "You both are my only baby girls and I will dare not risk you both out. Okay?" She nodded. "Ava will be awake any moment from–"

"Mom?" Ava called me from her unconscious state.

"Ava?!" I, Aria and Mia called in unison.

My daughter has opened her eyes since the last three hours. I could have or maybe have nudge Aria to get up from my lap but she used her common sense to do so.

Even she was in desperate need to see her twin sister wake up.

I drew closer to my daughter with the bandaged head. My heart broke in pieces now.

Tears rolled down my cheeks. She's to beautiful to undergo such pains.

Aria stood close to us, beside the bed, busy playing with her sister's fingers.

I hugged my daughter, Ava. I'm still shedding tears. "I'm sorry for this, honey. If I wasn't stupid to leave you guys fifteen years ago, none of these would have happened."

"Mom, stop crying." Ava told me. Even her voice sounds brokenly as well. She took my head up and held my chin. Ava began wiping off the tears which kept dripping out of my eyes. "It's okay, I'm fine now." She smiled at me.