Mr Handsome hunk

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I guess Orianna is the easy lover on this one. 😉

Don't miss out. I want to see from her perspective too.

**

I began my way to the field outside, that's where my boss is seated with his friends.

Suddenly...

(☉。☉)!

Oops!

I just ruined something, did I?

(ꏿ﹏ꏿ;)

I bumped into someone on my way out, right at the doorpost.

Sorry, it's wasn't on purpose but a- my words died instantly as soon as I lifted my head to confirm the victim.

God bless this day, this mistake is a crazy one.

I don't know who is standing right before me as the victim right now but, this person is hot.

Hotter than a red hot sauce ketchup.

From his facial features down to his body figure, biceps, he is fresh and hot as pie coming out from the oven of a bakery.

If only I could eat humans like vampires, I'd have eaten this one and digested him inside my immune system for life.

My gaze locked in the sight of him. I'm doomed in this one, I don't care, I want to remain doomed in- wait a sec, why I'm I saying all these? I'm I flirting with this anonymous guy I bumped into on my way out?

Speaking of bump, oops! Popsicles!

This guy never stop ranting.

I guess he has been ranting for minutes now, and I never noticed.

Blame me for it. I was lost in his hot appearance.

"F*ck!" He began wiping his tshirts which hugged the whole of his upper body, with his fingers like it was an acid. "How dare- you!" He narrowed his eyes at me.

I gulped down in fear. The martini glass by now has already spilled orange juice on the tray and everywhere reachable, but not on my cheap dress.

His hands clenched. If something thick should be in his palms by now, I hope it'd had been crushed before I blink my eyes.

He got even angry when he expected me to say something but didn't.

I stood like I was a carved image. I wish I could talk and apologize for my mistake. Sorry.

"Really? You can't apologize for your mistake? Is this how you've been thought by your elders who brought you here?" He yelled, volubly bursting his anger on me.

Yeah, I can take it. I'll bare it after all, you're cute and it was a good mistake for bumping into an handsome jerk like you.

"You-" He got tired of looking at me in the face, waiting for me to apologize which I hope I could. I don't want him to know I'm mute. Best thing, I better remain quiet. His eyes travelled around in the room. "Mom! Dad!"

⊙﹏⊙!

Wait! This must be my boss's-

One body guard rushed in, helped him with the briefcase which I saw on his hand few minutes ago. Before my eyes could follow the body guard's direction, he had hasten for the stairs.

I believe he's heading towards Mr handsome hunk's bedroom.

In not less than a sec, the entire place was crowded with grandma and the other workers in the mansion.

Some body guards came after. He had just created a scene.

He pointed at me, narrow eyes running up and down at me, "Check out what this cheap hog did to my expensive white t-shirt."

Dooooooom! I just remembered he was wearing a white t-shirt. Now I can see how much damage I've caused him.

"I knew how much clumsiness you have since the day I saw you." A voice behind me just interfered.

I didn't have to turn around to sense who it was. Aunt Nelly the bitch.

Now tell me this is a great opportunity for her to accuse me, despite it was a good mistake.

Bumping into a guy as hot as this, is not easy for girls like me. Except one thing, it'd be in a fairy tale. Delusional Orianna.

The workers quickly dismissed to grab a clean towel, but don't think they were fast enough to meet the track.

Some of the body guards came in no time with different brand new tshirts in their hands.

How did they did that?

That was quick of them.

Grandma and the others appeared like they had used godspeed to get a clean towel.

No one was gonna listen to my own side of the story now. Including grandma. Everyone was so concerned about Mr handsome hunk.

I looked aside, the body guards stood still, grandma and the other workers lowered their heads down like royalty. For what?

I'm not in the state to ask questions but I'd love to become curious.

"Princeton," A calm and assuring voice spoke behind me. Aunt jin-joo.

I felt a relief. Someone is coming to my rescue.

Aunt jin-joo walked up to meet Mr handsome hunk. I smell a close relationship between Aunt jin-joo and Mr handsome hunk.

He hugged her like a toddler who hadn't seen his mama for hours.

"Mom, look what this thing had done to my t-shirt." He said, giving Aunt jin-joo lost puppy eyes.

What?! Me a thing? How dare he?

Aunt jin-joo smiled and cupped his chin, "Naughty boy, she's new. Don't worry, I'll get you a new one."

Aunt jin-joo turned around to face everyone, "Someone place prepare the necessaries for my son."

Son?! (☉。☉)! My eyes widen.

Is this t-th-the... I just poured juice on my boss's son? Damn! Orianna, you're so stupid. But still not really.

My stupidity could be useful somehow.

Grandma? She never spare a glare at me and Aunt jin-joo?

She's not concern about any other thing right now. Right now, her attention is drawn towards her son.

She walked her son towards his bedroom upstairs.

The everyone went back to their place if duty, except me who still stood stiff.

My eyes travelled at every move he took with his mother. So young and handsome just like his dad.

"What are you still standing there doing?" Aunt Nelly snapped at me harshly.

I jolted up on my toes and turned around.

"Stop staring at me like that." She yelled louder. "Or do you want to infect me with your muteness?"

I lowered my head. Why does it seem like my muteness is all my fault?

She hissed after running her eyes up and down at me as if her eyes were locked in repeat mode and then, she followed the same staircase Aunt jin-joo and her son took.

The whole place is calm now, but I can still hear some noise coming from upstairs. My boss's son is still ranting.

I guess he's still f*ckin furious about what happened some minutes ago.