Token Of Love

Classes just ended. The number of students bashing out of the different faculties, is enough for one to lose his colleague if they were to be seperated.

Anyone can easily get missing if hands were not to be tied beside each other's.

Stacey stormed out of her department with Britney beside her. Both girls are busy chatting about something which made them burst out in laughter.

After that day Stacey left Britney's place angrily because of what her damn rude brother did, Britney had to go to her place.

But who would have thought that Stacey was one damn good liar, who'd save her ass and that of her bestie's brother.

That is almost enough to ask, are they into something already?

Meanwhile, there are some crook of guys at a particular spot. Under a big tree. Just few metres away from them.

"Okay, you're the man, dude." Princeton patted Winston's shoulder. Nudging him to shoot his shot.

Winston jogged on his toes and took deep breaths like he was rehearsing for Martial arts.

Maybe boxing.

"Oh boy, come on, it's not tug of war. You're just going to approach a girl, so stop it with the weird behaviors." Kingston growled, annoyingly.

Billy burst into laughter, almost tearing up. Infact, he was already tearing up.

The sight of his cousin acting up all weird for the first time because of a girl, made him laughed his soul out.

Alex helplessly shook his head for his friend, "What's with this acting, man?"

Winston still continuing his jogging, never spared a glare at his guys. His gaze only aimed towards his target. Stacey. "You guys are talking because you don't understand."

The guys looked at themselves, "Understand?" What's there not to understand? He is gonna approach a girl, which they knew is not a new thing in their linage.

"Here," Nicholas had to hand him a face towel. Winston was already sweating before approaching a woman.

Even him is confused of what he is doing. He hasn't met the girl yet and he is having a workout.

What if she sees him covered in sweat? Will she still gives him listening ears?

There's no way he can approach her with his fierce sister still standing there.

The girls talked for a while and then they exchanged hugs.

Britney had to leave. She's heading for Bernard's class with immediate effect.

The air in the atmosphere has find its way into Stacey's nostrils and out again as she inhale and exhale happily.

Britney just borrowed her, her second phone.

Isn't this enough to give as a testimony in church in Sunday?

She wasn't expecting this either. But after lying to Britney that her phone got smashed in the bathroom, the rich gal had to believe and give out her other phone.

She turned and was about to leave, but then a deep voice spoke to her.

She swore that this voice is sensual to draw any girls attention. But yet this voice is familiar.

If she'd not be mistaking, she had heard this voice once.

Stacey slowly turned around.

Someone as huge and tall, muscular and hot was standing right before her very own eyes.