Accident

Gradually as time permits us before this book finish, I'll update y'all on the assuming photograph of our characters. 😜

Rather than doing some mental picture taking 😉

Alright, alright, alright, let's go to the next scene or should I say chapter? 😀

********

**** MABEL'S P.O.V. ****

**** Sunday morning. ****

I woke up so early today. The weather reads at- okay forget it, I'm not a geographer. Though it was my fav course back then in school but...

Ouch!

Never thought my teacher would fail me woefully on that.

Yesterday wasn't lit neither was it nice to me. At least it was, a little bit. After the whole sceneries that happened, my lost and found daughters, reconciliations, get-together, unity and all of that, I feel myself again.

Just like back in the days when I was still very young and tender.

I've finished with the dishes, cleaning and my customer's dress.

It's a thyra dress. It didn't took much of my time, just four hours. I almost spent the entire night on this dress. It's long, slender and beautifully made by me.

I'm not bragging myself as the world's most best fashion designer, I'm just glorifying my handiwork.

After I lost my fiancé, Bernard's father, I resigned from my office work and decide to go for an handiwork. I believe that can do much more better than the provision of an ordinary office work.

I've been using my degrees for that, I stopped. Mia took that same leg, copycat.

I have a profession I do, but she doesn't.

With this job, I can make provisions for myself, more better than what a monthly salary could offer.

I detest missing Sunday service, but this particular customer pays well and in double.

I'm not valuing finance to religion, I just don't want to get humiliated by someone who didn't receive her orders on time.

The girls past the night at my place, well that aside. Last night before everyone went to bed, we talked about something...

They'll go home to grandma, moreover tomorrow is Monday, they'll have to go back to school for studies.

I made something light this morning, Mac 'n' Cheese is in the stainless steel flask on top the counter. Two flasks.

I don't know how they like it. Either seperated or combined. It's not the first time to serve them but I'd make it separately.

"Mom," Now that was a one sweet familiar voice calling my name.

I knew who it was, yet I still looked back to confirm the identity.

My daughter, Aria.

"Baby!" I smiled, arms spread wide open for a hug as I approach her, "You're awake."

She nodded with a wide good morning smile on her gorgeous face. The sleepy mode is still written on her face, she just woke up.

We hugged tightly like we just met again.

I brush my fingers through her soft, messy hair. "Where's your twin sister?"

She pointed at the stairs.

There goes Ava, walking down the stairs, hand placed on the handrail as she strolled down. One hand still rubbing her eyes.