"No. Please Al i beg you! Shut up!" Blue shouted again sobbing badly.

"It was me! I was the one who beat your son. Blue knew nothing about what happened!" She said and Blue cried out at that. He was fearing this only. He didn't want this to happen. What did she just do? Why would she do that?

He closed his eyes,
"She's lying." He yelled out loud.

"Of course she is! She is just trying to save her little boyfriend. How can a stupid girl like you beat up my son? Unbelievable." The lady said and looked away in disgust.

"Yea? Then let me tell you exactly how i beat him up. I punched his face until he couldn't feel a thing on there, then i kicked his knee and then his ankle until___" Aly stopped when a slap landed on her face.

Both Aly and Blue's eyes went wide at that. Blue was frozen at what he just saw. Someone hit his girlfriend.

Aly looked up to see Mr. Hall standing there, hand in the air as a result of the cut lip she just got, fire in his eyes.

"How dare you!" Blue yelled out pulling his hands at full force.
"Am gonna kill you!" He added looking at the little drop of blood that escaped her lips. He felt so fucking mad at that point.

"Try all you want." Mr. Hall said to Blue and then turned to Aly.

"So you're the one. Then i guess you should be the one to suffer right?" The man snapped at Aly who was glaring at him just wanting to get out of their hold and teach the guy what exactly he had done.

The lady had already walked up to Aly with the baton herself.

Aly thrashed again with a clenched jaw,
"You're gonna regret this!" She was just finding to get just one of her limb free to teach them all a lesson.

The lady just laughed at that and then looked at Aly,
"We'll see about that."

"No, please let her go." Blue cried out loud begging her but no one was listening to him. He was overwhelmed with what was happening. Everything was fine until a few minutes back, how did this happen?

He looked at Aly,
"Why!" He screamed while crying badly.

Aly just smiled at him and shook her head to show him that everything would be fine.

"Please stop!" He whispered feeling helpless. She was about to get hurt, because of him! Again!

Aly saw the lady coming towards her and prepared herself to do something but her limbs were forcefully held.

Blue felt dread.

"No no no." A sudden power came over Blue as he broke free from the 3 men holding him and ran towards Aly as he saw the lady pulled up the baton to hit Aly's head.

He stood in front of Aly immediately shielding her with hands raised to prevent it and closed his eyes ready to take the impact, but it never came.

"Blue!" Aly screamed when she realised what he was doing but then she saw the baton was stopped by a hand.

A hand she recognises anywhere.

She took a deep breath, finally allowing herself to calm down. The men that were holding her disappeared within a snap as their bodyguards came there and within a minute all the men were down.

Aiden was still just glaring down at the lady who was now cowering in fear at the scary aura of the male. There was an edge with the way he was looking at her.

Also the fact that the guy was way too big and tall from her.

The lady left the baton and Aiden took it and threw it on the ground,
"If you weren't a woman, you would have been 10 feet under the ground for what you just did." He said calmly. The lady visibly shook at the fire in his eyes.