(Aiden's outfit)

"Its our first date too." She said looking up at him. He looked down at her and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I know." He said and turned her around to look at the mirror and he very gently put earrings on her ears which he got for her.

"How come you always get me a jewellery whenever we go out?" She asked, looking at the beautiful shining jewellery, feeling the obviously expensive jewellery with her fingers

"Because i want to. Let's go, little love must be waiting." He snickered and started walking. She rolled her eyes at him and followed him.

_____

Both Aiden and Aly rang Blue's house bell. It was a pretty big house.

A middle aged lady opened the door, she crossed her arms and looked at both of them up and down.

Aiden and Aly gulped.
Aiden pulled out a small bouquet and gave it to the lady,
"This is for you, Mrs. Relish. I am Aiden Cullen and this is Aly Ray. We were here to.." He didn't know how to finish.

Mrs. Relish took the bouquet and was looking the troubled male in front of her with squinted eyes.
Aiden looked at Aly for help and she tried,
"We're here to take your son on a date Mrs. Relish." Aly straightforwardly said it and Aiden had to sudden urge to facepalm himself.

"Hope you don't mind Mrs. Relish." Aiden added immediately to make the situation better for both of them.

Mrs. Relish still had a blank face but suddenly she gave them a mischievous smile,
"So you're the people who leave all those marks on my son." She laughed and both of their eyes went round at the remark.

They were about to start explaining when,
"MUM! Please stop!" Blue came running towards them. He stood besides Aiden and Aly and glared at his mom.

But Mrs. Relish wasn't looking at her son, she was smiling at the two individuals who were drooling over her son's appearance.

(Blue's outfit)

(Blue's outfit)

Mrs. Relish coughed loudly grabbing their attention,
"I know my son is beautiful. But you can stare at him later. I am still here." She said and they immediately looked like kicked puppies.