"What's up! How come you're here? The last I remember, you have no work here?" Aly asked hiding her smirk seeing Aiden's distressed face.

"Oh! Old man said he had some files to give to someone here." Blue looked up at Aiden expecting an explanation.

Aiden looked around and decided to just say it,
"Actually no i wanted to talk to my pretty boy right here." He said feeling embarrassed.

"In private!" He added looking at Aly.

"Hmm... I don't know how i feel about that." Aly said trying to hold her laugh.

"I don't care." Aiden said and held Blue's wrist and took him away.

Aly just laughed out loud and started talking to some employees.Blue didn't even have time to process what happened when he was pinned to a wall inside a lightly lit room.

He blushed furiously when he realised, he is alone with Aiden.

Aiden put both his hands besides Blue's head and took a deep breath,
"Okay so i know this might not be the best time to say this. But i really need to say this. I have been dying to ask you this from yesterday. So am just gonna say it okay? I really really like you Blue, i knew this the moments i laid eyes on you that i want you. You were like a missing piece of puzzle found in our lives. I really don't think we can continue our lives without you anymore. I would really like it, if you would like to date me too?I was waiting for you for so long. I know am late than her, but i really like you Blue, please don't reject___" he was cut off as a pair of lips smashed his. Blue roughly kissed Aiden who reacted immediately taking control.

Aiden moaned at the roughness, Blue was showing so many emotions.

Desperation, being the strongest.
Blue broke the kiss and joined their foreheads,
"I was waiting for you too. And ofcourse i would. We already talked about it old man, how could you even think, i would reject you. I really like you too. And i would love to date the both of you. I already told you, if you guys don't mind having me, then I don't mind having both of you." Blue replied and shyly pecked Aiden's lips again, all the previous boldness leaving him.

Aiden smiled fondly and hugged Blue, caressing his back, feeling a lot relieved.

Blue felt a cold metal on his neck and immediately pulled,
"NO WAY!" He said or more like yelled. He touched the pendant that was around his neck now.

It was beautiful yet again. And ofcourse it had a little carving behind it that said,
'Aiden's little love'

 And ofcourse it had a little carving behind it that said, 'Aiden's little love'

Blue chuckled lightly,
"Siblings," he mumbled chuckling.

"What?" Aiden asked, he was expecting Blue to atleast say something about the pendant but guess not.